• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

11 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Damn no max Martin production at all?

He's on Gorgeous but the credits seem to imply it is indeed a Feed the Beast leftover where Kim took songs she did with Max and brought them to Luke to separately tweak like what happened with Thousand Pieces. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

He's on Gorgeous but the credits seem to imply it is indeed a Feed the Beast leftover where Kim took songs she did with Max and brought them to Luke to separately tweak like what happened with Thousand Pieces. 

This is exactly what I thought. You seem to know very good what happens to artists related to Luke, which is weird after all the hate you spread.

Wonder is the only song Luke is not involved… 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

Can you please l**k some lyrics for us from every single song on the album? Also, how many tracks are a full proper pop song structure – Verse 1, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Verse 2, Pre-Chorus (2), Chorus (2), Bridge and Chorus (3)? Thanks for answering! :hug:

I think it's a little too early for that

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

I think it's a little too early for that

No it isn't lol

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Not Kim running back to Luke even after working with other producers and not Katy getting a Kim leftover ugh

8 hours ago, MasterExpose said:

I can't at 6 out of 11 tracks being under 3min :rogue:Wonder being the longest one, now all my hopes for at least a song with replay value are on this track. Still waiting for Nirvana but it's probably just gonna be the snippet extended version

Nirvana is gonna be pre chorus chorus verse pre chorus chorus verse then chorus again 

2 hours ago, PatrickGray.12 said:

Composer Credits for 143

1. "Woman's World" (Katy Perry, Aaron Joseph, Chloe Angelides, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes & Vaughn Oliver)

2. "Gimme Gimme" featuring 21 Savage (Katy Perry, Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Ryan Ogren, Theron Thomas, LunchMoney Lewis & Ferras Alqaisi)

3. "Gorgeous" featuring Kim Petras (Katy Perry, Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Vaughn Oliver, Aaron Joseph, Rocco Valdes, Chloe Angelides, Malibu Babie & Devin Wilkes)

4. "I'm His, He's Mine" featuring Doechii (Katy Perry, Jaylah Hickmon, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Ryan Ogren, Theron Thomas, LunchMoney Lewis, Ferras Alqaisi, Crystal Waters & Neal Conway)

5. "Crush" (Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Ryan Ogren, Theron Thomas, Keegan Bach, Emily Warren, Scott Harris, Sarah Hudson & Dallas Koehlke)

6. "Lifetimes" (Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Vaughn Oliver, Rocco Valdes, Ryan Ogren, Theron Thomas, LunchMoney Lewis & Sarah Hudson)

7. "All the Love" (Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Vaughn Oliver, Aaron Joseph, Ryan Ogren, Keegan Bach & Ferras Alqaisi)

8. "Nirvana" (Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Vaughn Oliver, Aaron Joseph, Rocco Valdes, Ryan Ogren, Keegan Bach, Sarah Hudson, Dallas Koehlke, Theron Thomas, Emily Warren & Scott Harris)

9. "Artificial" featuring JID (Katy Perry, Destin Route, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Joseph, Keegan Bach, Chloe Angelides, Sarah Hudson & Samuel Catalano)

10. "Truth" (Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Vaughn Oliver, Ryan Ogren, LunchMoney Lewis & Sarah Hudson)

11. "Wonder" (Katy Perry, Ferras Alqaisi, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Henry Walter, Kent Sundberg & Cato Sundberg)

Now we need the credits for the bonus tracks

so we're not getting new song tomorrow? :noparty:

are we even gonna get the 3rd song at all before the album atp :giraffe:

13 hours ago, sam.teas said:

actually, i can't even find the song on ASCAP :rip:

I looked up on ascap that work ID, and it links to daisies :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Oh Katy...

3oqzCN6Js_IfQTcN.jpg:large

• Haha 1

Still very excited for this dance-pop masterpiece but I was really hoping for more of King Max on the credits :chick3:

• Like 1

oh i know wonder is gonna be an euphoric bop. i wish she worked with stargate and cirkut on more tracks though

• Like 2

GWq5S2Pa8AAkZT-?format=jpg&name=medium

The fan box looks like a serve :jonny5:

• Like 6

Katy's said that All the love is her favorite song on 143. We have the new Daisies:celestial4:

1 minute ago, FabForAThrowback said:

Katy's said that All the love is her favorite song on 143. We have the new Daisies:celestial4:

understandable, it has a pretty lyricism as well 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Now we need the credits for the bonus tracks

NO TEARS FOR NEW YEARS
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Ferras Mahmoud Alqaisi, Ryan Ogren
I WOKE UP
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Sarah Theresa Hudson, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Vaughn Oliver, Gamal Kosh Lewis, Ryan Ogren

1 hour ago, FabForAThrowback said:

She said that about "Lifetimes".

• Haha 1

Finally got the animated cover on Apple Music, it looks so stunning :jonny6: The animation is beautiful and that color palette is just... *chefs kiss*

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2024 at 10:12 AM, xtino said:

Dr fluke is all over this album, there's nothing we can do about that. 

even if the singles flops, Katy cats will be able to enjoy the album and hopefully the tour. 

Why are you guys acting surprised about fluke .. it's not brand new information 💀

3 hours ago, CameraFlashes said:

in which song  she collaborates with Lukala?

That didn't made the cut 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

10/11 songs Dr Luke??? Really Katy? :rip: 

Sad the gorgeous art direction being wasted

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

🚨 ATTENTION WORLD 🚨 

KATY WORKED WITH DR. LUKE ON THIS ALBUM. EITHER STREAM IT OR DON'T.

spacer.png

Edited by every1blinks
  • Like 6

Secured that fan box.

IMG_0857.thumb.gif.39b255c3e14b4d17c003fda9263dfda2.gif

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.