• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

2 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

I don't care what any of the miserable losers have to say, I'm going to stan this album :cm: 

Of course they're miserable. Wouldn't you be if your fav put out TTPD?

• Confused 1

I believed in the conspiracy let's go against KP no matter what since Witness came out cause that album IT'S NOT BAD 

• Like 3

All the tracks sound great and that's the truth

• Like 8

3 hours ago, spree said:

Of course they're miserable. Wouldn't you be if your fav put out TTPD?

No?

• Haha 2

Nirvana is so ******* good :jonny: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm done listening to any snippets from miss Hudson. I want to be surprised - just like Smile. That CAIL guitar moment shredded my pop/rock soul. :jonny:

I LOVE Nirvana it is exactly what I like but I do hope the drop has a second part also or some sort of modulation. Or some sort of build up/vocalizing at some point:alexz3: 

Nirvana is cute.. for an album track 

• Like 1

Why Nirvana isn't sound like the live preview that she gave us? It's something different in her voice, or maybe is slowed down!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thismoment said:

Nirvana is cute.. for an album track 

I agree, IHHM and GG have more single potential in 2024. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

No?

Talking about ttpd when they have lifetimes and Womans world :bibliahh:the random typical swifite pivot :dies:

Katy is very fun! I'm glad she's doing so well during these difficult times :clap3:

Katy and the universe account just posted hd NIRVANA snippet.. dear god, pls let it be the second and main single.

1d1359b6a0b2c299cb616793984dd2f34b3655ce

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Signed cd & vinyl sold out on her website. We might be getting that edgy 14.3k debut 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can't she do more cover variants for CDs as well instead of just vinyls :chick3:

• Like 2

Where did the fan account even get that info about IHHM being the next single anyway? There's literally nothing out there from radios that backs it up and that was their source

• Thanks 1

This guy is far too dashing to be a radio host...

Edited by Dark Miracles
  • Like 1

The drop of nirvana is so boring and cheap… like is it really by dr luke?!

I keep saying that the newest Nirvana preview is different, it doesn't feel so strong!

29 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

I keep saying that the newest Nirvana preview is different, it doesn't feel so strong!

All the studio versions will sound like that. What you hear in the previews, especially from that club performance, has boosted bass due to the environment. The actual tracks may seem emptier and less "impactful" compared to the phone recordings from club speakers.

• Like 2

I've just seen a post of a music page (I guess) on Ig in which there was WW voted by the followers as the song of July and in the comment section there were only positive comments. Ngl I felt relieved and happy, it's sadly really rare nowadays to find this energy around her:gaycat7:

Edited by FabForAThrowback
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mattically said:

All the studio versions will sound like that. What you hear in the previews, especially from that club performance, has boosted bass due to the environment. The actual tracks may seem emptier and less "impactful" compared to the phone recordings from club speakers.

i totally agree with u! When i heard the new Nirvana snippet, i found that her voice is like in reverb (or in a different tempo of the instrumental), it's weird!

3 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Where did the fan account even get that info about IHHM being the next single anyway? There's literally nothing out there from radios that backs it up and that was their source

They said it's scheduled to be released on US radios by 6th of September...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.