Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

Doechii collab out the week of the VMAs:next: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

some songs were registered on GEMA, there is also one song recently registered titled "I WOKE UP" - maybe it's a bonus track

GIMME GIMME (Feat. 21 Savage)
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Ferras Mahmoud Alqaisi, Gamal Kosh Lewis, Sheyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, Ryan Ogren

I'M HIS, HE'S MINE (Feat. Doechii)
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Crystal Waters, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Ferras Mahmoud Alqaisi, Neal Brian Conway, Gamal Kosh Lewis, Ryan Ogren, Jaylah Ji Mya Hickmon

CRUSH
Theron Makiel Thomas, Scott Harris Friedman, Lukasz Gottwald, Sarah Theresa Hudson,Rocco Valdes,Katy Perry, Dallas James Koehlke, Emily Warren, Keegan C Bach, Ryan Ogren

NIRVANA
Theron Makiel Thomas, Scott Harris Friedman, Lukasz Gottwald, Sarah Theresa Hudson, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Aaron Joseph, Dallas James Koehlke, Vaughn Richard Oliver, Emily Warren, Keegan C Bach, Ryan Ogren

NO TEARS FOR NEW YEARS
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Ferras Mahmoud Alqaisi, Ryan Ogren

I WOKE UP
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Sarah Theresa Hudson, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Vaughn Oliver, Gamal Kosh Lewis, Ryan Ogren

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

some songs were registered on GEMA, there is also one song recently registered titled "I WOKE UP" - maybe it's a bonus track

Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Ferras Mahmoud Alqaisi, Gamal Kosh Lewis, Sheyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, Ryan Ogren

Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Crystal Waters, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Ferras Mahmoud Alqaisi, Neal Brian Conway, Gamal Kosh Lewis, Ryan Ogren, Jaylah Ji Mya Hickmon

CRUSH
Theron Makiel Thomas, Scott Harris Friedman, Lukasz Gottwald, Sarah Theresa Hudson,Rocco Valdes,Katy Perry, Dallas James Koehlke, Emily Warren, Keegan C Bach, Ryan Ogren

NIRVANA
Theron Makiel Thomas, Scott Harris Friedman, Lukasz Gottwald, Sarah Theresa Hudson, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Aaron Joseph, Dallas James Koehlke, Vaughn Richard Oliver, Emily Warren, Keegan C Bach, Ryan Ogren

NO TEARS FOR NEW YEARS
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Ferras Mahmoud Alqaisi, Ryan Ogren

I WOKE UP
Theron Makiel Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Sarah Theresa Hudson, Rocco Valdes, Katy Perry, Vaughn Oliver, Gamal Kosh Lewis, Ryan Ogren

not Puke being on every single one of them, i was right :dies: where are the max martin songs she promised?? this *****

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

CRUSH

NIRVANA

NO TEARS FOR NEW YEARS

I WOKE UP

Hhmmm it looks like "No Time For New Years" is the Exclusive Deluxe Purple Vinyl bonus track and "I Woke Up" is the Target exclusive one baed on this Tweet:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

No max??

:rip:

there are still no credits for 5 tracks: GORGEOUS (Ft. Kim Petras), ALL THE LOVE, ARTIFICIAL (Ft. JID), TRUTH, WONDER

• Like 1

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

there are still no credits for 5 tracks: GORGEOUS (Ft. Kim Petras), ALL THE LOVE, ARTIFICIAL (Ft. JID), TRUTH, WONDER

watch him be on just one track :dies: Gorgeous and Artifical are giving Kim Petras camp as well

Not Luke being on every single track :ace: :ace: 

are all the bonus tracks bops too, and its just the one song that is midtempo?

where is max and stargate 

:khalyan2: 

So she did a Radio tour.... what song are they exactly at US radio??? :deadbanana2:  Lifetimes could do well at radio

6 hours ago, LykkeLi said:

She can't flop harder but she's still trying, my stupid fave

My guess is Stargate did 1 or 2 songs and Dr. Luke did rest. I feel like Max didn't contribute and the Rolling Stone article messed up on the reporting.

11 hours ago, LykkeLi said:

before the performance or after the performance:suburban:you know it make different sense 

I wonder what two songs these are:

… so we just get wasted

Let's make a toast to everything we been through

'Cause I don't always like you

But I'm always gonna love you

Everybody say "hey"

… treated me different

Tell me, what's going through your mind?

You're actin' so distant

Who do you see when you close your eyes?

:katie2:

9 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

maybe it's a bonus track

yes, a song that was in the draft. another one to be unveiled :bird:

17 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I wonder what two songs these are:

:katie2:

respectively 

OKAY

TRUTH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

respectively 

Reveal hidden contents

OKAY

TRUTH

Is she dropping a deluxe edition the week of release with the two exclusive tracks (vinyl and Target) plus 

Spoiler

"OKAY"

?

3 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Is she dropping a deluxe edition the week of release with the two exclusive tracks (vinyl and Target) plus 

Hide contents

"OKAY"

?

no idea if she will drop the deluxe immediately 

Which song was written by Lu Kala and will be "the biggest song of the career" or whatever? 

54 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

no idea if she will drop the deluxe immediately 

Sorry to bother but, will the deluxe include all four left out tracks?

9 hours ago, halcyonday said:

not Puke being on every single one of them, i was right :dies: where are the max martin songs she promised?? this *****

In her defense she never promised any max martin songs, Rolling Stone just wrote that and we all went along with it 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.