Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

these lengths can't be true, it's fake news just like the ava max rihject rumor 

:clack:

• Like 3

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

7 hours ago, Apolonio said:

:bibliahh: :bibliahh::bibliahh: 

these track lengths (if true) are pretty embarrassing, but nothing will be more :bibliahh: than you calling katy a rape apologist these last couple of months when you yourself have been defending michael jackson on this forum for years against allegations that he raped multiple young boys

your hypocritical ass may be excused

xDKexFwGN9KpudkZ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Any updates on website sales?

Feels like there's no hype for this album anymore :rip: :rip: Should have never released WW

• Confused 1

On 8/16/2024 at 4:09 AM, Tistotal said:

To put this flop in perspective, Daisies charted for 8 or 9 weeks in H100.. with no pop radio

No it didnt, it charted for 3 weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

No it didnt, it charted for 3 weeks. 

7 weeks according to BB lol

Edited by Tistotal

1 minute ago, Tistotal said:

7 weeks according to BB lol

Can you post a link  ?  I remember it entered at like 40 maybe hung around there for a few weeks then plummetted to 79 or something and her manager went on a rant about radio not supporting it. Guess it hung around for a few more weeks after that. 

1 minute ago, Yes, AND said:

Can you post a link  ?  I remember it entered at like 40 maybe hung around there for a few weeks then plummetted to 79 or something and her manager went on a rant about radio not supporting it. Guess it hung around for a few more weeks after that. 

Sure!

you right though, it has an abysmal chart run but at least charted, lifetimes did not debut and WW is doing JLo numbers on Spotify.

https://www.billboard.com/artist/katy-perry/chart-history/hsi/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Yes, AND said:

Womans world is seeing a resurgence in Greece and norway ! ( itunes)

It's already dead…

I can see this album doing Madame X numbers tbh…

• Confused 1

I already claim this one my favorite 

Spoiler

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

It's already dead…

I can see this album doing Madame X numbers tbh…

We wish ! 

Madame X debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart with 95,000 album-equivalent units. 90,000 of which were pure album sales,

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm starting to regret buying the signed vinyl… like I can't believe how much hype there was before the announcement, the tweet that announced the single had tons of likes and views and then WW came and that was it… the Dr Luke drama + bad songs ended the era before it really started.

Edited by Dark Phoenix
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I'm starting to regret buying the signed vinyl… like I can't believe how much hype there was before the announcement, the tweet that announced the single had tons of likes and views and then WW came and that was it… the Dr Luke drama + bad songs ended the era before it really started.

hey you can still cancel the order  

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 8/14/2024 at 10:10 PM, skwonderfactory said:

These track lengths :skull: :skull:

1. "WOMAN'S WORLD" — 2:43

2. "GIMME GIMME" featuring 21 Savage — 2:54

3. "GORGEOUS" featuring Kim Petras — 2:32

4. "I'M HIS, HE'S MINE" featuring Doechii — 2:24

5. "CRUSH" — 2:49

6. "LIFETIMES" — 3:12

7. "ALL THE LOVE" — 3:21

8. "NIRVANA" — 3:02

9. "ARTIFICIAL" featuring JID — 2:39

10. "TRUTH" — 2:48

11. "WONDER" — 2:40

5 minutes shorter than Smile with one less track :rip:

BYE GIRL!!!! :redface:

Since their is no credible source why post it? 

12 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Hide contents

snippets like this make me want the project. I just wanna bop and who cares like bffr 

• Like 1

Fellow Katycats my hype and anticipation for this album has died, please help me get it back </3

Also I appreciate how her signed copies are authentic and hand signed by her. Those digipen signed copies and albums signed by a person's team instead of them (the Rita Ora 'signed' albums I received...)

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

Fellow Katycats my hype and anticipation for this album has died, please help me get it back </3

Also I appreciate how her signed copies are authentic and hand signed by her. Those digipen signed copies and albums signed by a person's team instead of them (the Rita Ora 'signed' albums I received...)

Listen to the I'm His He's Mine snippet and the hype will return immediately :jonny:

• Like 1

idk why everyone wants gimme gimme as a single. gorgeous has way more smash potential imo

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, homosexual_behaviour said:

idk why everyone wants gimme gimme as a single. gorgeous has way more smash potential imo

21 Savage is a bigger name than Kim Petras. Also, 21 Savage has the potential to expand the audience. Anyone who is familiar with Kim would be familiar with Katys work.

Although, doubling down on the gay audience could do it by making a small but loyal fanbase help make it go rival or play at the clubs..  I still hear Alone at the clubs. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ramcoro said:

21 Savage is a bigger name than Kim Petras. Also, 21 Savage has the potential to expand the audience. Anyone who is familiar with Kim would be familiar with Katys work.

Although, doubling down on the gay audience could do it by making a small but loyal fanbase help make it go rival or play at the clubs..  I still hear Alone at the clubs. 

She should let us go. The gays hate/don't care for ha. :giraffe:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I've entered a competition here in Aus to meet her. She'll always be pop royalty to me irdgaf. I'm loyal to all the pop guuuurls

• Like 4

From the good points: I keep humming the line "sexy, confident". A missed opportunity to use these words for a promo.

Overall, I have no positive expectations for the album if the first two singles are such weak, uncharacteristic songs. Most likely, there will be 2-3 "complex" songs on the album in terms of lyrics and production. 

• Like 2

On 8/18/2024 at 2:19 AM, Tistotal said:

Hide contents

this spill! sadly it has veeeery few lyrics (at least the version I know), but hey, we appreciate the effort 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.