Are Cardi B's 2024 recurrent streams danger for CB2?

rosesbloom

Posted (edited)

2024 released tracks:                                              Cardi's recent collaboration with Peso Pluma titled "PUT EM IN THE FRIDGE" : 254k streams daily. | "Wanna Be" Remix with Megan Thee Stallion & GloRilla: 127k streams daily. | Shakira & Cardi's "Puntería": 201k streams daily. | Flo Milli's "Never Lose Me" Remix (feat. SZA) 130k streams daily. | Enough (Miami) 151k streams daily. | Like What (Freestyle) 59k streams daily. 

Edited by rosesbloom

let's get to the root of the cause and that is they all flopped :gaycat6: thats the danger to CB2

like what is still in my rotation idc

It's not looking good for CB2 at all. Her fall from the top needs to be studied:suburban:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

It's not looking good for CB2 at all. Her fall from the top needs to be studied:suburban:

There's not really anything to study since she didn't even release a second album. 

• Like 2

Imagine releasing the biggest female collab of the decade and dipping 

telling your fans to go die does pay off after all 

Either the tour or album (or both) would severely underperform at this point.

Idk why it's taking this long to put an album out. Get some writers and beat pickers who would do 95% of the work. Simple. Not like people rating her as an MC or something when she got writers.

She's released flop after flop, her BET tickets didn't sell and now she's pregnant. 

Crazy how she was one of the biggest stars in the world and now her second album is likely shelved or has a drastically reduced budget. 

• Like 1

She did it to herself unfortunately 

but i'll still be one of the few streaming CB2 tho

this album isnt coming out 

Her single handedly destroying all her momentum of being a top artist and anticipation of what would've been a smash sophomore album to now said sophomore album most likely being DOA needs to be studied. 

she fumbled the release so badly... like CB2 should've been released in 2021 and it would've been regarded as a huge success with WAP & Up in it :rip: everything was already achieved before the album was even released and then nothing :dies:

She fumbled so badly not releasing CB2 after WAP/Up. :katie:

Cardi not releasing her album in 2020/21 is one of the biggest career blunders (of a big artist) of all time. :rip:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Binxstan said:

She's released flop after flop, her BET tickets didn't sell and now she's pregnant. 

Crazy how she was one of the biggest stars in the world and now her second album is likely shelved or has a drastically reduced budget. 

She's pregnant???? :deadbanana4:

Didn't she just announce the album?

People need to realise these songs are all from her ghost writters, and it's been flopping. Her only salvage would be releasing straight up after WAP. But once that moment is gone, it's just downhills. 

I can see her getting good debut and even a top 10 with an new album but yeah, that's riding her debut wave and it will flop completely if she ever has a third album.

She truly reminds me of Paula.

6 hours ago, itshyolee said:

theres nothing to study. If you get two back to back #1s you put a ******* album out

the way we should be gearing up for the CB3 roll out right now instead of still awaiting CB2 :lmao:

In all my years of being a music lover I HAVE NEVER witnessed an artist self sabotage themselves as much as she has. 

How you let back to back #1 smash hits go to waste? 🤬

6 hours ago, itshyolee said:

she's a lazier version of rihanna

54 minutes ago, Havoc said:

Cardi not releasing her album in 2020/21 is one of the biggest career blunders (of a big artist) of all time. :rip:

Not one of the biggest, THE biggest fumble. What kind of artist doesn't release an album straight after two back to back #1 hits. Atlantic should've seized her music or something back in 2021.

Tbh thinking about it, I wouldnt be shocked if Atlantic is going to eventually sue Cardi B for the millions in damages she caused by stalling her music (if she doesnt drop an album). She must have a 6-album deal or something. I'm def convinced there's many legal loopholes Atlantic can sue/imprison her for by wasting valuable time in not fulfilling her contractual obligations :bird:

• Thanks 1

Laziness and rudeness toward your fans will never lead to success.

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Not one of the biggest, THE biggest fumble. What kind of artist doesn't release an album straight after two back to back #1 hits. Atlantic should've seized her music or something back in 2021.

Tbh thinking about it, I wouldnt be shocked if Atlantic is going to eventually sue Cardi B for the millions in damages she caused by stalling her music (if she doesnt drop an album). She must have a 6-album deal or something. I'm def convinced there's many legal loopholes Atlantic can sue/imprison her for by wasting valuable time in not fulfilling her contractual obligations :bird:

From your lips to God's ears. 

She really deserves to flop :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.