Why does Lana always pick the wrong cover art?

suburbannature

I'm not into Lana but I disagree with everything you just said? These album covers look great.

I love this Chemtrails RSD cover

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'm not into Lana but I disagree with everything you just said? These album covers look great.

I forget how delusional atrl is sometimes

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Chemtrails_over_the_Count

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I forget how delusional atrl is sometimes

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Chemtrails_over_the_Count

The only complain I have with that album cover is that it would be great if Lana stood out a bit more since it's her album, but it's not that bad c'mon :deadbanana2:

Not yall defending the COCC one :rip:It's cute but all the alternatives look way better. Also, Honeymoon's cover was a poor choice considering it has more unnecessary words on it which could lead to confusion

Lana is a professional troll. We shall embrace this essence of hers and cherish it.

I like her messy cover arts and I think it adds a lot of personality to her persona... she knows what she's doing

ngl i actually love the the OF NFR! cover :sorry:

I know it's bad to blindly defend the person you stan, but I can honestly say I completely trust every creative decision this woman makes (and that's saying a lot) :toofunny3:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

The only complain I have with that album cover is that it would be great if Lana stood out a bit more since it's her album, but it's not that bad c'mon :deadbanana2:

I have no idea which one is Lana in that photo. Especially since one of them is her sister

Edited by Raphy23

Because she is the ART

6 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I have no idea which one is Lana in that photo. Especially since one of them is her sister

She's the one on the center-right, dressed in white with the little kid standing up beside her. :bird:

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I'm probably her biggest stan on this site but let's be real

Gurl, that's @NOW 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ger said:

Gurl, that's @NOW 

@NOW fight me

On 7/8/2024 at 4:43 PM, suburbannature said:

@NOW fight me

You don't listen to BB like I do

A5O9XU4.gif

• Haha 1

I don't mind Lana's album covers idkw

And yes @NOW is the biggest Lana stan here. Sis goes WAY back (along with others ofc).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NOW said:

You don't listen to BB like I do

A5O9XU4.gif

One of my most-scrobbed Lana albums. What now, fatty

A5O9XU4.gif

never got the hate for HM cover. all of them except COCC looked great. now that's just a disgrace

On 7/8/2024 at 11:44 AM, suburbannature said:

NzMtMTA5Ny5qcGVn.jpeg

I 100% have used this one since day one, it's gorgeous

the official one is an abomination

btw I actually love the actual Blue Banisters cover, it reminds me of Hounds of Love :clap3:

On 7/8/2024 at 2:14 PM, suburbannature said:

The Honeymoon, LFL, Ocean Blvd, and Blue Banisters alternative shots are objectively better and still portray/address the same theme

If you think COCC is striking, ijbol

I'm probably her biggest stan on this site but let's be real

I mean yeah they're on theme but it's just "prettier" options. Her whole thing has been not to be on-brand like every other artist with an IG shot.

COCC was a choice but it definitely stands out as a vinyl and has her vibe. It's obviously the easiest one to drag though. The one you picked is actually kind of ugly (same as the 18 wheeler one for L4L what :rip:), I would prefer the one with all the women turned back and she's in the middle as if it fits her aesthetic.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.