Help me find this 80s rock song

Virgos Groove

Posted (edited)

Okay, there's this one song that I've known since I was a child, but don't know the name of. I heard it at the barber today, but couldn't Shazam it in time. :deadbanana4:

The vocalist sounds like Freddy Mercury, but I don't think it's a Queen song. The instrumentation is really 80s, with the guitar riff at the end sounding like something out of an 80s soundtrack.

I think the chorus is something like "you'll find us in looooovee agaaaaiinnn", but I can't tell the lyrics. It's a pretty big European classic, but I can't find it in any 80s playlist.

spacer.png

Edited by Virgos Groove

I'm sorry but the first song that came to mind is dua lipa 😂 

• Haha 4

If you can recall the melody try singing it into the Google app, it works quite well if you're close enough. You can just hum the melody.

• Like 1

lyrics are kinda off but is it this

• Like 1

Not me clicking this thread with confidence, when I don't know anything about 80s rock. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Idk about the Freddie Mercury part but Joy Division Love Will Tear Us Apart?

Posted (edited)

Can you hum the melody and post it? It'd be easier for me because those lyrics might be off. 

It'd also help if you mention a song you find similar to this, or the style of it's like hard rock, ballad, etc 

Edited by Kakihara

19 minutes ago, Kakihara said:

Can you hum the melody and post it? It'd be easier for me because those lyrics might be off. 

It'd also help if you mention a song you find similar to this, or the style of it's like hard rock, ballad, etc 

https://voca.ro/11pHekhJUrgY (That's the only part of the melody I have memorized. :dies:)

It's definitely a rock ballad, very 80s. Songs similar? Maybe November Rain or Winds of Change.

The guitar at the end reminds me of:

17 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

https://voca.ro/11pHekhJUrgY (That's the only part of the melody I have memorized. :dies:)

It's definitely a rock ballad, very 80s. Songs similar? Maybe November Rain or Winds of Change.

The guitar riff is very similar near the end.

Could it be Alone Again by Dokken? :katie:

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

By your humming is definitely still loving you by scorpions. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kakihara said:

By your humming is definitely still loving you by scorpions. 

Omg, that's the one. :jonny: I had actually played a snippet of that one when I going through some playlists, but I didn't catch the chorus.

• Like 1

damn I thought it was this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.