HDD: Taylor #1 162k, Zach #2 139k

B-Luke

31 minutes ago, Green said:

But she was going to reach more than 11 weeks at #1 either way even if she let Billie and Zach to reach #1 during their weeks of release, her album has 31 tracks and her weekly pure sales are good.

I mean she will return to #1 after Eminem's week and stay there until Post Malone and Sabrina release, then return to #1 again. Every week when there isn't a big release she would have been the #1 by default just like Morgan last year so I don't understand that need to release variants and ship more CDs to block Billie and Zach in their only weeks they could have been #1 :michael:  

She can't assume for sure

She'll always be haunted by one week number one lover

Also when midnights had more weeks at number two than one

• Haha 3

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kitboga

• Green

• Popboi.

• family.guy123

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Honestly, if she doesn't do some magic this week specifically, I might start to think that she really is a misogynist.

She already did, dumbsparce. Atp you just believe what you wanna believe anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green said:

But she was going to reach more than 11 weeks at #1 either way even if she let Billie and Zach to reach #1 during their weeks of release, her album has 31 tracks and her weekly pure sales are good.

I mean she will return to #1 after Eminem's week and stay there until Post Malone and Sabrina release, then return to #1 again. Every week when there isn't a big release she would have been the #1 by default just like Morgan last year so I don't understand that need to release variants and ship more CDs to block Billie and Zach in their only weeks they could have been #1 :michael:  

She want Whitney's record :coffee2:

after that she's coming for Adele's 21 total week at #1 :sistrens:

If he's only doing that then he won't challenge Taylor since she sold 65k copies of signed cds yesterday. 12th week LOCKED

• Thumbs Down 1

I hope she doesn't ship most of them this week,  she might not get a shot at #1 again until September or October, Eminem's streams are looking to be very stronk, he's easily gonna do 150k on week 2-4 and then post Malone drops. And he'll easily get #1 to end of September-October, and guess what? Drake always drops around that time.

so hopefully she releases disc2 physicals around Nov-xmas to get a few more weeks 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

he isn't going #1

she is pathetic

• Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 12

2 hours ago, Blue. said:

If Billie and Zach wanted to be #1 they should have work harder and get a bigger audience.

It's so sad that releasing your album/music isn't "hard enough" anymore and it's turning into a competition of loading your tracks with filler for extra streams and releasing new variants every week :rip: 

With a new standard by these big stars (Drake, Morgan Wallen, Taylor, SZA, etc.) being to release every song you record regardless of quality (albeit SZA still had minimal filler despite the amount of tracks SOS had) we are entering such a **** time in terms of quality of music. 

Music is supposed to be an art form and while everyone wants success, it shouldn't be your sole purpose like it has very obviously become for Taylor. It's just so absurd to cheer her on releasing new variants every week to stay #1 when she already is selling 100k+ weekly from having a bloated 31 track album. 

Her and her fans have lost the plot 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

11 minutes ago, Kitboga said:

I hope she doesn't ship most of them this week

according to her webstore, the signed copies will be shipped by July 10 and special editions by July 11.

16 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

she is pathetic

Cause she can sell non-stop? Yeah. You're pathetic and bitter, and it's funny so continue!

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, Kitboga said:

Then post Malone drops. And he'll easily get #1 to end of September-October,

I don't think so. Sabrina drops the week after Malone.

• Like 1

People who dislike her like to call the album bloated

I along with many fans appreciate all or nearly all the tracks

I think she'd value the opinions less of those who don't care for her anyway 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I don't think so. Sabrina drops the week after Malone.

I actually think post baloney is gonna block her, or bounces back to #1 the week after. Country is bigger than pop right now, and post is bigger than Sabrina domestically. His single certain is rn 

my point is, TS most likely don't have a shot for the whole of august, so she's gotta play it smart against Eminem 

Edited by Kitboga

6 hours ago, Green said:

But I think one of the records is the first consecutive 11+ weeks which she couldn't beat if she missed a week. The record for non consecutive weeks at number one is much higher 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

according to her webstore, the signed copies will be shipped by July 10 and special editions by July 11.

That brings up a good question: do billboard count the webstore sales counted by when it was shipped, 

when the package was delivered? 

Also, it does seem to me like her decision to ship on Wednesday is because she wanna see the HDD Tuesdays predictions first, so I guess if billboard counts by deliver dates, then she could play around the numbers.  

12 hours ago, SoldierofLove said:

Whew UPS is going to be busy this week! 

UPS?! Sounds like puta TV promo to me!1! :WAP:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kitboga said:

Also, it does seem to me like her decision to ship on Wednesday is because she wanna see the HDD Tuesdays predictions first, so I guess if billboard counts by deliver dates, then she could play around the numbers.  

genuine question. do artists and labels rely only on hdd's predictions? i would assume that taylor, especially, has better insider information than that

1 hour ago, piotrert said:

genuine question. do artists and labels rely only on hdd's predictions? i would assume that taylor, especially, has better insider information than that

I'm pretty sure they rely on HDD, for TS as well. I've seen seem her reacting to HDD'Tuesday reports and makes a move according to their figures. 

Taylor's team is basically a bunch of swifter and her dad a really m, she doesn't have any deep insider connections :skull:

• Thanks 1

Atp I wouldn't be surprised if the whole music industry hated her in secret lmao

7 hours ago, Kitboga said:

That brings up a good question: do billboard count the webstore sales counted by when it was shipped, 

when the package was delivered? 

Billboard counts sales when item is shipped. signed CDs already started to be shipped yesterday.

And she just dropped another 2 remixes :fan:. But I guess no hit thread about this is gonna be made anytime soon. :fan:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And she just dropped another 2 remixes :fan:. But I guess no hit thread about this is gonna be made anytime soon. :fan:

Because Taylor being competitive in general, no matter who's on the other side, does not align with ATRL's misogynistic propaganda of Taylor supposedly only targeting other female artists. :fan:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Atp I wouldn't be surprised if the whole music industry hated her in secret lmao

The same industry that voted her 4th AOTY? :gaycat3:

Posted (edited)

She's on pins and needles mass releasing variants of the album and single :ahh: 

Luke please end this fraudulence!

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

The same industry that voted her 4th AOTY? :gaycat3:

by industry I meant singers and the committee is not only made of artists :fan:

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

by industry I meant singers and the committee is not only made of artists :fan:

Then it's not the industry :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.