JoJo - "I'm Fine"

x æ a-xii

GUYS!! We are being fed with all these leaks, the snippet of Elements!!

I need this ASAP - this is Pop Jo at her finest, could've easily hear it in a RomCom/Chick Flick soundtrack. In an alternate reality she'd go Carly Rae style and give us Side B, C and D Mad Love edition haha.

14 hours ago, superchaz said:

If it wasn't for people leaking songs that would never surface nobody would ever get a chance to hear them,  and I strongly believe that when JoJo was in Blackground limbo, the leaks helped her to still be in the eye of music lovers such as 25 to life, Touchdown, Back Words, otherwise I think it would have been even harder for her to jump to where she is now 

They absolutely did. I was front row at her Leaks & Mixtape tour and it was incredible. Everyone in the audience knew every word to these songs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

They absolutely did. I was front row at her Leaks & Mixtape tour and it was incredible. Everyone in the audience knew every word to these songs.

I saw the show in NYC and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Was also front row, she grabbed my head during Paint and spun it around. It was funny but regardless, hearing a room of people sing along to these songs that were always hidden treasures was beyond magical. 

When her manager came to the stage to tape the setlist down, I asked for Limbo and she said no, and you can thank ME for that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I saw the show in NYC and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Was also front row, she grabbed my head during Paint and spun it around. It was funny but regardless, hearing a room of people sing along to these songs that were always hidden treasures was beyond magical. 

When her manager came to the stage to tape the setlist down, I asked for Limbo and she said no, and you can thank ME for that. 

She really struggled singing Limbo when she tried. That song is vocal hell omg... especially for her at that time, she was dealing with some health stuff.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

Can someone PM me to where I can find all the leaks? Love JoJo, but hunting down and keeping track of her leaks is exhausting. 

Get yourself a VPN and search her name in dbree :bird: But if you're American you won't need a VPN.

Edited by ChooseyLover

8 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

She really struggled singing Limbo when she tried. That song is vocal hell omg... especially for her at that time, she was dealing with some health stuff.

Yeah there's like one or two performances and her allergies really troubled her throughout the tour. She somehow always managed to tour DURING her allergy season 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Yeah there's like one or two performances and her allergies really troubled her throughout the tour. She somehow always managed to tour DURING her allergy season 

I really really love Limbo so I feel you, I would love to hear it live at least once in my lifetime. :jonny5: I feel like her vocal peak was somewhere around 2014-2015, I really believe she could've pulled it off and even improve the studio version back then.

Edited by ChooseyLover

do we have any Good to Know. leaks?

1 hour ago, Robburro said:

do we have any Good to Know. leaks?

I can't remember off the top of my head but there's titles that were floating around. Check out the unreleased portion of her Wikipedia page 

On 7/8/2024 at 12:19 PM, Spicy_TyTy said:

You are welcome!!

What is this cute BOP!

Her unreleased are up there with Lana's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charmed23 said:

What is this cute BOP!

Her unreleased are up there with Lana's.

JoJo is one of the leading queens of unreleased material, it should be criminal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.