JoJo - "I'm Fine"

x æ a-xii

Scrapped track from Mad Love era (2016) just l-worded, R&Bish vibes

• Like 3

damn i bought that one :( 

• Like 1

Are we sure it's a Mad Love reject? Would fit better in recent albums. Finally a good leak in what it feels like forever

12 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Well... I understand that sucks but I hate gatekeeping leaks and it's something I will never understand. Even if people buy them they'll never be theirs imo, and the whole point of buying them should be sharing them with everyone. :doc:

• Like 4

Absolute fire. Never ceases to be amaze me how many great tracks she has shelved.

• Like 2

Also ELECTRIC CHAIR for whoever is gatekeeping this one btw.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Are we sure it's a Mad Love reject? Would fit better in recent albums. Finally a good leak in what it feels like forever

Not 100% sure but it gives vibes from other songs leaked from that era, like "I Won't" or "Redflag".

This title I knew it back in 2018, snippets floating around since 2020-1

32 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Oh, it sucks bae but JoJo leaks happen eventually, a lot of them have been circulating at accesible prices I think...

Which other Jo songs have you bought, out of curiosity? :)

13 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Also ELECTRIC CHAIR for whoever is gatekeeping this one btw.

the fact we don't even know the title of this song is what bugs me the most lmao

1 minute ago, x æ a-xii said:

Not 100% sure but it gives vibes from other songs leaked from that era, like "I Won't" or "Redflag".

This title I knew it back in 2018, snippets floating around since 2020-1

If it is Mad Love era it must be after the shelved house project for sure. Interesting. Yup, I see the similarities with other leaks from that time :giraffe:

I know a stan has bought Elements too because someone scrobbled it third times on last.fm. Spending money on a leak, listening to it three times and letting it rot somewhere in your library it's kinda vile :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, x æ a-xii said:

the fact we don't even know the title of this song is what bugs me the most lmao

Right. Some say Piece of My Heart but then I've seen that song title being part of a Jumping Trains tracklist that people claim it's fake. We need this one, Elsewhere and Bodyguard smh.

Edited by ChooseyLover

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Right. Some people say Piece of My Heart but then I've seen that song title being part of a Jumping Trains tracklist that people claim it's fake. We need this one, Elsewhere and Bodyguard smh.

Elsewhere is on YouTube honey - it's so good!! 

1 minute ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

Elsewhere is on YouTube honey - it's so good!! 

The whole thing? Or the couple of snippets shared by Lil Eddie on IG put together? :jonny5: I'm about to have a heart attack don't do this to me boo

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

The whole thing? Or the couple of snippets shared by Lil Eddie on IG put together? :jonny5: I'm about to have a heart attack don't do this to me boo

You are welcome!!

She's had a ton of leaks surfacing lately but still NO BODYGUARD!! 

• Like 1

Just now, Spicy_TyTy said:

You are welcome!!

Sadly it's not the full thing but the Brazilian fan did an awesome job putting it together.

Look, here Jo sings a second verse that remains unreleased (0:34):

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

If it is Mad Love era it must be after the shelved house project for sure. Interesting. Yup, I see the similarities with other leaks from that time :giraffe:

I know a stan has bought Elements too because someone scrobbled it third times on last.fm. Spending money on a leak, listening to it three times and letting it rot somewhere in your library it's kinda vile :deadbanana2:

it could be 2014 sessions I think, before the house sessions started

Just now, Spicy_TyTy said:

You are welcome!!

Bae this one is a fanmade edit, JoJo herself leaked it parcially back then on IG and some fan put the pieces together and edited the final adlibs out, still I think it's a good edit though!

Just now, x æ a-xii said:

it could be 2014 sessions I think, before the house sessions started

Bae this one is a fanmade edit, JoJo herself leaked it parcially back then on IG and some fan put the pieces together and edited the final adlibs out, still I think it's a good edit though!

Haha oh wow!! The edit is so good, I was convinced it's legit - could've fooled me 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Right. Some say Piece of My Heart but then I've seen that song title being part of a Jumping Trains tracklist that people claim it's fake. We need this one, Elsewhere and Bodyguard smh.

The guy who kindly leaked Play This Twice back then and has JT said that's a fake tracklist, and that song is not called that way. Guessing from the available titles, it could be "Combat Boots", "He Loves Me", "Love Will Nver Do", "I Want Him On Top", etc., but who knows...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, x æ a-xii said:

The guy who kindly leaked Play This Twice back then and has JT said that's a fake tracklist, and that song is not called that way. Guessing from the available titles, it could be "Combat Boots", "He Loves Me", "Love Will Nver Do", "I Want Him On Top", etc., but who knows...

Play This Twice leaking was a shock and a miracle so "kindly" is a good way to put it. I hope he feels kind again soon enough though :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Well... I understand that sucks but I hate gatekeeping leaks and it's something I will never understand. Even if people buy them they'll never be theirs imo, and the whole point of buying them should be sharing them with everyone. :doc:

i personally buy songs to trade with sellers to get more songs. ive leaked several songs over the last couple years.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i personally buy songs to trade with sellers to get more songs. ive leaked several songs over the last couple years.

That's really clever!! Sorry for assuming you did it in a selfish way and thanks for contributing to the endless leaks that have been going on for the past few years now. :gaycat7:

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 2

If it wasn't for people leaking songs that would never surface nobody would ever get a chance to hear them,  and I strongly believe that when JoJo was in Blackground limbo, the leaks helped her to still be in the eye of music lovers such as 25 to life, Touchdown, Back Words, otherwise I think it would have been even harder for her to jump to where she is now 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, superchaz said:

If it wasn't for people leaking songs that would never surface nobody would ever get a chance to hear them,  and I strongly believe that when JoJo was in Blackground limbo, the leaks helped her to still be in the eye of music lovers such as 25 to life, Touchdown, Back Words, otherwise I think it would have been even harder for her to jump to where she is now 

I think so too and I love that she toured leaks for a while in 2018 or so. But I'm confused with Elsewhere's case for example. We know she has the full version but she or Lil' Eddie won't leak it. So I'm not sure if she would be fine with somebody else leaking it for her.

Can someone PM me to where I can find all the leaks? Love JoJo, but hunting down and keeping track of her leaks is exhausting. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.