Nicki plays for less than hour in Dublin; Fans demand refunds

Stunnah

she was up at 6am attacking megan why was she late? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• Nicolette

• Superbitch

• Paddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen things.

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

I thought she raped or something ...

:deadbanana:

• Haha 12

24 minutes ago, Rosenda said:

Is there a curfew in Ireland? 💀

There's curfews everywhere depending on how close the venue is to living complexes and how loud it's gonna be

• Like 1

messssss

maybe she thought the megan rant was a extended big foot live performance or something

• Haha 3

That's what deserve get for stanning someone like her.

• Like 1

At least she showed up. A win is a win :ryan3:

Right I'm done with Nicki and I hope she gets what she deserves for the ******* filthy snake she is! She cancelled the romanian date just now (8 pm ro time) a couple of hours before she was scheduled to start talking about non existent protests and the safety concerns! What a ******* moron she is spreading lies and propaganda as if she was going to a 3rd world country when Romania is one of the safest countries in Europe! She should rot in hell for everything she does and all the disrespect! 

• Like 6

Yh, regardless of whatever the start time ticketmaster says, the show usually starts closer to 10. I get so confused that people say she is late. 

1 minute ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Right I'm done with Nicki and I hope she gets what she deserves for the ******* filthy snake she is! She cancelled the romanian date just now (8 pm ro time) a couple of hours before she was scheduled to start talking about non existent protests and the safety concerns! What a ******* moron she is spreading lies and propaganda as if she was going to a 3rd world country when Romania is one of the safest countries in Europe! She should rot in hell for everything she does and all the disrespect! 

If her security team deems it unsafe, then the only common sense thing to do is cancel. Y'all are just crazy. Filthy snake? for putting her security first?

Just now, Nicolette said:

If her security team deems it unsafe, then the only common sense thing to do is cancel. Y'all are just crazy. Filthy snake? for putting her security first?

Do your ******* research! There's no protest in the area which btw the festival is happening next to the ******* airport so she could have gone the second she finished! Going back to what I said, it's a big fat lie and propaganda to cancel for other reasons! Wtf do you think you're talking about, Irak? Have you ever been to Romania? 

• Like 6

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

Do your ******* research! There's no protest in the area which btw the festival is happening next to the ******* airport so she could have gone the second she finished! Going back to what I said, it's a big fat lie and propaganda to cancel for other reasons! Wtf do you think you're talking about, Irak? Have you ever been to Romania? 

And she's cancelling NOW? A couple of hours before her scheduled concert? She was in Ireland, the flight is +3 hours so she would have known way before. She's just a moron! **** nicki minaj

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

No im not in romania. If she says she can't come for security reasons, then she can't come. No one wants to have issues in a foreign country. Inconveniences happen all the time, doesn't mean people should crash out like how you're doing. 

Just now, Nicolette said:

No one wants to have issues in a foreign country

Especially not with customs and baggage control :suburban:

• Haha 11

1 minute ago, Nicolette said:

No im not in romania. If she says she can't come for security reasons, then she can't come. No one wants to have issues in a foreign country. Inconveniences happen all the time, doesn't mean people should crash out like how you're doing. 

There's no security concerns mate! It's a ******* festival! Do your research and see how many international artists went over the last 2 days and went back home safe including today! Bucharest is one of the safest capitals in Europe if not the whole world! You don't know what you're talking about, I do! I'm crashing out because she is LYING and she cancelled last minute! Do you know how many of her fans wanted to see her for the first time? People are literally all dressed in pink with signs for Nicki! And what does she do? She doesn't give a ****! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

At least she showed up. A win is a win :ryan3:

Is it?

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

Yh, regardless of whatever the start time ticketmaster says, the show usually starts closer to 10. I get so confused that people say she is late. 

Are you from Europe? Stop talking BS! artists never start close to 10 in Europe. 

Between this and the Romania mess :bibliahh:all my locals are dragging her to filth

she didn't play for 30 minutes it's wrong…. the real numbers come on monday chileeee 🦄🦄🦄🦄 anything to sabotage the queen😜😜😌

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

There's no security concerns mate! It's a ******* festival! Do your research and see how many international artists went over the last 2 days and went back home safe including today! Bucharest is one of the safest capitals in Europe if not the whole world! You don't know what you're talking about, I do! I'm crashing out because she is LYING and she cancelled last minute! Do you know how many of her fans wanted to see her for the first time? People are literally all dressed in pink with signs for Nicki! And what does she do? She doesn't give a ****! 

Lmaooo her Stans never get tired of lying and making up ****. Not them trying to gaslight you about your OWN country lmao. A CULT.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Lmaooo her Stans never get tired of lying and making up ****. Not them trying to gaslight you about your OWN country lmao. A CULT.

Ikr, the audacity these losers have!

well at least she didnt run out of power this time

3 hours ago, Nicolette said:

False. Artist usually start at 9pm. The latest at 9.15pm depending on how long their show is. In Ireland most curfews are 11pm for concerts. Starting at 10 would mean each show must be only an hour long which is nonsense. So, maybe in your part of the world it's 10pm but definitely not in Europe especially Ireland. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.