Is Taylor Swift's Downfall Imminent?

PoisonedIvy

Is the GP starting to see through the cracks? Cause you guys sure have been telling us that for a long, long, long time.

I'm still waiting for it. Come on Twitter/X, let's crank out the viral hate tweets a little faster. I need cheaper tickets to the Eras Tour.

:clack: 

• Haha 3

Didn't we just have this discussion? 

• Like 1

ATRL told me reputation was her Born This Way and her following album would be her Artpop so any minute now she'll release her Chromatica

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Didn't we just have this discussion? 

But this is in base, so it's okay /s :coffee:

• Haha 1

i mean it will eventually happen. it happens to every artist eventually.

• Like 6

• Haha 1

britneyspears-yawn.gif

Was this thread idea in your mind for almost a year

2 minutes ago, elevate said:

Was this thread idea in your mind for almost a year

No, someone linked me to that old thread because they thought they could pull a gotcha moment :nicole: 

• Haha 1

It's the middle of a hot summer, I understand that you're stuck with 30 mellow tracks that sound the same, but distract yourself somehow and come up with new topics, I heard Sabrina has something fresh to offer
britneyspears-yawn.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

If it means we finally get Reputation TV then hopefully soon 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

It's the middle of a hot summer, I understand that you're stuck with 30 mellow tracks that sound the same, but distract yourself somehow and come up with new topics, I heard Sabrina has something fresh to offer
britneyspears-yawn.gif

So when YALL say Taylor's downfall is imminent we're supposed to revere your prophetic wisdom but when we throw it back at you all of a sudden yall can't catch it, ok 

and TTPD don't sound the same to me but it's not worth trying to convince anyone, more music for me to enjoy :heart2: Good luck to Short n Sweet!

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 9
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

So when YALL say Taylor's downfall is imminent we're supposed to revere your prophetic wisdom but when we throw it back at you all of a sudden yall can't catch it, ok 

Who's we and who's you all? Taylor Swift is the biggest artist in the world and she will continue being successful, moving on

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, VeniceBeach said:

Who's we and who's you all? Taylor Swift is the biggest artist in the world and she will continue being successful, moving on

I'm glad you live in reality but there are dozens of ATRLers living in cognitive dissonance, and this thread is directed at THEM. We have been told for YEARS that her downfall is coming, I'm merely asking when that is.

:sadviolin:

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1

No, but I do think she's going to have to step away for a bit after this tour since the negativity towards her is continually growing.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952v7dldhkx13w32nti6q

• Haha 3

She will reach new peak during TS again so it's good if she falls before the rise. 

Posted (edited)

I think she will regain support with her country re-recording. People are nostalgic about that taylor
But we need more videos. 1989 could have been bigger and taylor just ignored it :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Maybe in 2034.

Stop saying "we" it's super weird :giraffe:

The best thing about Taylor is she can easily transcend genres. She can switch it up and release a country album once she hits her 40s and it'd be a completely natural transition. So it'll be really interesting to see the musical decisions she takes after the TVs are done. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.