• Lust for Life
    • Norman ******* Rockwell!
    • Chemtrails over the Country Club
    • Blue Banisters
    • Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

Posted (edited)

Which is it?

Edited by Rev8

Chemtrails and Lust for Life are both underrated, I feel.

• Like 1

Having Blue Banisters twice on the poll automatically answers your question :gaycat3:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

underrated by whom? honeymoon by the GP, BareBack by her fans ig? 

• Like 3

L4L

LFL or COTCC. I voted Chem because people seem to be softening up to LFL, but everyone still seems to hate Chem

Chem has way too many duds for me to consider 

BB and Honeymoon are definitely underrated tho

the mixtape with youtube rips

• Haha 1

Rey*

honeymoon by the GP and chems by her fans.

9 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

L4L

6 minutes ago, xXavril said:

LFL or COTCC. I voted Chem because people seem to be softening up to LFL, but everyone still seems to hate Chem

21 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Chemtrails and Lust for Life are both underrated, I feel.

l4l isn't underrated by the gp, it is one of her best performing albums. she also put a lot of effort into that one imo, it lacks cohesiveness but so much versatility in one album and besides like 1 or 2 songs that could benefit from improved production, the rest of the album is very crisp and executed perfectly. the streams are amazing for that one, the fans were just a bit hateful upon its release cause it's no honeymoon but it's still great.

now if we talk about chemtrails or bb... that's a whole 'nother story. people rate chemtrails cause it's so cohesive or whatever but i honestly prefer lfl. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frozen99 said:

Rey*

honeymoon by the GP and chems by her fans.

not CHEMS :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

Lust For Life

Lust For Life cause it's her best album 

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

l4l isn't underrated by the gp, it is one of her best performing albums. she also put a lot of effort into that one imo, it lacks cohesiveness but so much versatility in one album and besides like 1 or 2 songs that could benefit from improved production, the rest of the album is very crisp and executed perfectly. the streams are amazing for that one, the fans were just a bit hateful upon its release cause it's no honeymoon but it's still great.

now if we talk about chemtrails or bb... that's a whole 'nother story. people rate chemtrails cause it's so cohesive or whatever but i honestly prefer lfl. 

I wasn't dragging LFL by any means, it's probably my top album by her, and at the very minimum top 3! I do think it's one of her most fleshed out bodies of work, and the GP likes it because it's fun, and that's why fans hate it. At the same time I also really adore COTCC and it's also probably in my top 3 and if it's not, it's number 4, but fans and critics alike seem to pay it dust, but I think it's one of her most melodic albums. 

BB is perfectly rated, Lana herself said she doesn't want people to listen to it and I just do what she wants!

Chemtrails is a masterpiece and y'all just don't get it :khalyan2:

Lust for Life. She has stronger albums as a whole but there's so many good songs on it.

Lust For Life by FAR it always gets **** on for no reason when it has some career best tracks

Lust for Life :clap3: And Lizzy Grant :chick3:

Born to Die and Lizzy Grant.

To me, her best works. Before her mask became her face.

Posted (edited)

I voted Lust For Life, although I do think Honeymoon is also underrated. I see a lot more appreciation for Honeymoon than I do Lust For Life. Both are part of my top 3 for her, though. I think they are both better than her more acclaimed albums.

Edited by Gladiator

We both know…:gaycat4:

Blue Banisters has some of her BEST SONGS gawd (If you Lie Down With Me is my favorite:jonny:)

Lust for Life, for sure

It had one of her best 1-2-3-4 punch in her discography Cherry - White Mustang - Summer Bummer - Groupie Love :heart:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.