Did Sabrina replace Dua as the TTH darling?

Lagerfeld

Dua used to get massive payola on Spotify, and her songs were everywhere. However! The Radical era seemed to lack the TTH push that she usually gets. Meanwhile, Sabrina is in everyone's queue. 

Did she replace Dua?

ne7LodF.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm afraid so

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Haha 3

Despite the bombing, Illusion is still on TTH. When any of Sabrina's flop singles get such a push, we can talk.

ne7LodF.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Sabrina has topped TTH with songs that are doing 8M+ daily on Daily Top Songs Global. Dua has recently topped TTH with Illusion.

I guess no.

• Like 5

Yes cause Dua is an idiot that fired her excellent management team and replaced them with her DAD

stan-twitter-monkey.gif

• Like 1

Duh

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Yes cause Dua is an idiot that fired her excellent management team and replaced them with her DAD

Such idiot she earned almost 90 millions USD just last year.

annoyed-cute-little-girl-eye-rolling-7x1

Edited by mike_int

Atp sabrina is the queen of pop she replaced rihanna as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She replaced Dua in the payola field, she replaced Taylor as America's sweetheart, she replaced Adele in album sales, she replaced Rih as hitmaker, she replaced Beyoncé as touring queen, and she replaced Billie as hottest youngest new it-girl, yes

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Yes and I'm so glad Sabrina is our new darling 

• Like 1

Dua was just a Covid era MPG placeholder between Ariana and Sabrina, I fear

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Haha 2

The way an artist loses support as soon as they underperform just a bit in the streaming era is kinda crazy and sad. 

• Like 2

She is getting a huge push. Try searching for "birds" on Spotify.

Sabrina's songs are going to be there, even though there is nothing in the song title to suggest "birds".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

Gurl please, the only reason she kept hold of her money (and made more) is because she fired them.

Posted (edited)

I feel like if a lot of y'all started using the superior streaming service (Apple Music) y'all wouldn't consistently be making threads like this. Like if it really upsets y'all THAT much just stop using Spotify all together lmaoooo! 

Like I genuinely never cared that even Taylor did this sh*t and NEVER seen why it mattered that much. Because they're literal artist's tied to huge labels at the end of the day. They're gonna push them cause they make them the most money. And if anyone deserves it the most right now it's Sabrina. 

Edited by cuteboyzay

:ahh: 

Dua's songs were HEAVILY carried by payola even when the GP said NO (Levitating is a good example). Espresso & Please were mega smash hits from the start.

Why did Dua fire her management? Do we know if there was a particular reason behind that decision? 

2 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

I have no clue what this means but Sabrina is not even close to Dua Lipa on a gobal scale. Dua has at least 10 mega hits. 

Sabrina's songs we're doing 10mil daily and then got #1 TTH placements. Dua's hits usually linger at #1 on TTH for months before becoming hits

Yes

6 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

Dua used to get massive payola on Spotify, and her songs were everywhere. However! The Radical era seemed to lack the TTH push that she usually gets. Meanwhile, Sabrina is in everyone's queue. 

Did she replace Dua?

ne7LodF.gif

happened since nonsense rapidly growing at spotify 2 years ago, spotify really loves sabrina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.