5H girlies are flopping, is reunion their next move and only option?

BOOM!

No one even wants a reunion. Na so embarrassing to think they'd go back to this bc they are known flops.  Even PCD were more iconic then 5th direction. Literally EVEN 3lw who are arguably more local had more global impact. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robburro

• lillavend3r

• BOOM!

• itshyolee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

as much as i would love this as a former harmonizer, i could only see a theater-sized reunion tour being successful, not like a full reunion with a new album. 5H's success always relied on their dedicated fanbase, even though they had 2 huge hits the GP never really got to care about them because camila left at the peak of their success and the label spent zero budget on their 4H album, the only people who would check for a reunion are former harmonizers and pop stans from that era. if even PCD couldn't have success with React, there's no point in reuniting for new music. it might have worked 3-4 years ago but i think it's just been too long at this point for anything more than a little reunion tour

Edited by Scandalous

There's no big hype for a 5H reunion to carry a new era (singles and album). Maybe it could work for just a single but most of 5H base is gone or just interested in one or few girls.

On 7/7/2024 at 9:14 AM, gimmelaugh said:

tbh I can only see Ally and Dinah doing more music as a duo... but Dinah is doing her thing now and releasing music independently and seems happy so idk. 

I wonder what is going on with Ally though. I know she has that weird show coming up soon but she literally disappeared from social media and hasn't released anything since her Christmas EP... and I thought we were actually gonna get new music this year :cries: @Topaz do you have any tea???

People speculated she got like botox or something and was waiting for it to come down. In 2022 she said she was traumatized and been workin nonstop since 13 years old till x-factor added fifth harmony and added 2018-2020 when she was everywhere promoting Lips Dont Lie, Lowkey and All Night and Dancing With The Stars that she never gotten a break, she kinda came back last year, we seen her in the studio recently. So i'm guessing she's gearing up for August release with the promotion of her TV show for publicity like she did dropping two singles for DWTS, No Good and Higher for beginning and Finale and then hopefully at least an EP. I think she should hop on a lot of collabs as well.

On 7/7/2024 at 9:42 AM, 808dream said:

Lauren Jauregui has such a good voice, too bad her label did not know how to handle her solo career. 

What a waste. 

Lauren also did not wanna do pop that the label wanted so she left in 2020. She had an amazing label with Columbia but Lil Nas blew up and all their promo was leaving her in the backburner. She should have signed to Republic or Interscope. She mentioned wanting to still get a #1 as a solo artist but the label would have to give her more control. I think she should go to a label and pump some hits out before she's 30 or sign this year. She has a big following still and her songs are guaranteed to get a million streams minimum. She's just way to political for a pop girl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.