5H girlies are flopping, is reunion their next move and only option?

BOOM!

Two are flopping with their music, the other 3 are basically not having careers at this point. Will they reunite and try to repeat their success or are they done?? Discuss.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robburro

• lillavend3r

• BOOM!

• itshyolee

Top Posters In This Topic

to repeat which success? lol

these girls barely cracked top 10, their album sales was abismal (for comparision, one Little Mix album outsell their discography) and the album without Camila was a BOMB

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

What will they do on the reunion? Tour their 1 1/2 hits? :rip:

• Haha 2

This will make no noise. No one cares about these girls

• Thanks 1

i wonder what lauren, ally and dinah-jane are doing. like do they have regular jobs now?

Idk I feel they might flop together as well, it's too late. Camila is to blame had she stayed for at least one more album they would've smashed even harder than 7/27. If they regroup they need a label willing to spend $ to payola them Epic is useless 

• Like 3

Critical and commercial failure

The racist is to blame 

4 minutes ago, Robburro said:

to repeat which success? lol

these girls barely cracked top 10, their album sales was abismal (for comparision, one Little Mix album outsell their discography) and the album without Camila was a BOMB

Spotify streams

Work from Home: 1.4B

LM5: 1.3B

Confetti: 906M

Salute: 577M

DNA: 486M

:mandown:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i wonder what lauren, ally and dinah-jane are doing. like do they have regular jobs now?

Dinah and Lauren have literally released music this year and Ally is going to be on a reality show called The Surreal Life airing at the end of the month with Chet Hanks and Kim Zolciak :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, lillavend3r said:

Spotify streams

Work from Home: 1.4B

LM5: 1.3B

Confetti: 906M

Salute: 577M

DNA: 486M

:mandown:

so you admit they're a one hit wonder act that couldn't barely fill an arena? :heart:

or are you willing to talk about 7/27 sales that are less than Confetti sales? 

or even better, enlight me with multiple 100M songs from one album like I can with Glory Days! :heart:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think anyone right now is checking for a 5H reunion, but maybe in the future? :suburban:

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Omg this just reminded me of that one documentary where it showed this lady working at some bar or fast food place after being in a girl group. I think it was Dream?

• ATRL Moderator

They’ll flop reunited and I don’t think someone like Lauren would want to do that to herself 

• Like 2

No one will care. 

Can't make a solo star out of a group that was barely successful. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

Omg this just reminded me of that one documentary where it showed this lady working at some bar or fast food place after being in a girl group. I think it was Dream?

I believe I remember something like that too but idk the girl group name anymore. I believe stuff like that happens more than we think. Not everybody that couldn't maintain success will be well off.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

1 minute ago, Robburro said:

so you admit they're a one hit wonder act that couldn't barely fill an arena? :heart:

or are you willing to talk about 7/27 sales that are less than Confetti sales? 

or even better, enlight me with multiple 100M songs from one album like I can with Glory Days! :heart:

You Little Mix stans are so bitter that they never made it big in the US:kitty:

7/27 is certified platinum while y'all had to start a whole hashtag on twitter for Confetti because of the lack of promo and attention the album received in America.

spacer.png

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here when WFH clears and out streamed all of Little Mix's alleged hits.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Can't make a solo star out of a group that was barely successful. 

They had a moderate success/hits tho?? The only one that managed to do something after the split was Camila. The others failed hard. Camila joined them in flopping too tho.

Posted (edited)

ATRL made it seem like they were massive back in the day but now y'all are saying they were barely anything and that Little Mix was more successful? :deadbanana:

Edited by Kanes

not even a reunion will be saving them at this point

trisha-paytas-trisha.gif

Just now, Kanes said:

ATRL made it seem like they were massive back in the day but now y'all are saying they were barely successful/Little Mix was more successful? :deadbanana:

Ikr?? Like… make it make sense pls.

Some ppl in here talking like they only had bubbling under singles… :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, itshyolee said:

You Little Mix stans are so bitter that they never made it big in the US:kitty:

7/27 is certified platinum while y'all had to start a whole hashtag on twitter for Confetti because of the lack of promo and attention the album received in America.

spacer.png

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here when WFH clears and out streamed all of Little Mix's alleged hits.

Fifth Harmony is an act just like the Dance Monkey singer and What Does the Fox Say? performers

I'd rather have a stadium tour, not every group can have that :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kanes said:

ATRL made it seem like they were massive back in the day but now y'all are saying they were barely successful/Little Mix was more successful? :deadbanana:

Take away their only hit and the only thing that has left is abysmal sales and empty tours

If they're massive, so is Tones and I lol

They'll reunite when Normani plays the superbowl in a couple of years

Girl, 5H had like 2 hits and their last album bombed:

4 - 34 - 100 - 162 - OUT

A Smile-sized BOMB:rip:.

I believe Camila is still earning more since 5H coins have to be distributed 5 ways. Amd they used to have like one hit per era.

Other 4s could probably benefit from it or maybe wait another 5 years so Camila can get on too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.