Sabrina Carpenter is the first female artist that occupies the top2 on UK for 3 weeks

Julia Fox

It's crazy how the UK charts are completely Americanized in 2024. Mostly US music, even country :skull: 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

It's crazy how the UK charts are completely Americanized in 2024. Mostly US music, even country :skull: 

The US artists did not come to play in 2024.  Billie, Beyonce, Taylor, Ariana, Sabrina, Chappell. 

I think it's so funny how people were TRYING to drag me just because I said that maybe it was GOOD that she didn't debut at #1 on the US charts, because she's trying to have longevity and her teams knows wtf they're doing. Now LOOK.

Not only did she get that #1 in the US AND the UK. Now she's breaking RECORDS TOO B***H! I TOLD Y'ALL!

Edited by cuteboyzay

You know what? I'm loving this for her! She's been actively releasing quality music for quite some time now and it feels correct she's smashing now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.