Guessing the Pop Girls on Turkish TV Show

Companion

In the Turkish version of the show ''The Floor'' one of the topic was ''International Female Singers''.

The kii is he saying Shakira right before her but cant recognise her actual photo :hoetenks:

Is your fave known in Turkey or is a local fad? :gaycat2:

• Confused 1

this just reminded me how out of touch actual gp is with most female artists :bibliahh:

poor Mariah :dies:

Well I'm Turkish too and knew all of these :rip: they just needed a *** like me there :cm:

Them only getting Rih, Gaga, Dua, and Billie right :rip:

I lost it when they called Tina Turner Dolly Parton :deadbanana4:

The way Rihanna and Gaga are global icons. I can't stop laughing at Mariah getting mistaken for Christina Aguilera :redface:

assuming they probably don't listen to english music that much so i guess that's why they can't recognize the faces, older MPGs at least :skull: cause most of them are definitely known here

Edited by hallucinate

49 minutes ago, Klein said:

This has to be staged right? :rip:

That's the average gp for you :cm:

the new generation doesnt know who is gaga mariah or shakira sadly cuz they have not smash hit in here and most of their hits are faceless hits :monkey: our MPG's are Dua and billie rn

i'm sorry but this is embarrassing. if they don't know dua is okay but knowing her and not Mariah or Madonna is a crime. are they dumb?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.