Name albums in which the only good songs are the singles while the rest are fillers

Space Cowboy

Some albums that come to my mind:

I am Sasha Fierce

Baby One More Time / Oops i did it again / Briney / Femme Fatale / Britney Jean

Solar Power

Positions

True Blue (its singles are all iconic, but i don't think anyone would willingly listen to Jimmy Jimmy or White Heat)

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Some albums that come to my mind:

Positions

You really think "34+35" is better than "motive", "off the table", "safety net", "my hair", "nasty", "west side", and "obvious"? :tsk: Not to mention the deluxe tracks "test drive" and "worst behavior".

I don't think any Ariana Grande album belongs to this conversation. On the contrary, her best songs are most often among the deep cuts.

• Thanks 5

i only agree with these

Baby One More Time / Oops i did it again / Britney Jean

Positions

True Blue (its singles are all iconic, but i don't think anyone would willingly listen to Jimmy Jimmy or White Heat)

1 minute ago, Moonlight Nation said:

I don't think any Ariana Grande album belongs to this conversation. On the contrary, her best songs are most often among the deep cuts.

Ari's last full non-filler album was probably TUN or My Everything lol

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Teenage Dream

I actually listened to this album in full years later it came out and i was surprised how horrid were the non-singles like "i wanna see your peacock cock cock"  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

I don't like *artists name* thread

i would have loved to include TTPD, but not even the singles are good i fear :-*

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

i would have loved to include TTPD, but not even the singles are good i fear :-*

I mean you surely know that this thread will turn into mess where people will be naming album from artists they dislike and eventually will get shut 

7 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I actually listened to this album in full years later it came out and i was surprised how horrid were the non-singles like "i wanna see your peacock cock cock"  :deadbanana4:

That was a smash with the gays in 2011-2012! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

I mean you surely know that this thread will turn into mess where people will be naming album from artists they dislike and eventually will get shut 

I believe ATRL's users will behave and engage in a healthy discussion :sistrens:

any camila album, except the last one which is nothing but fillers

• Like 1

Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong

Rihanna - Music of the Sun + A Girl Like Me

Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time + Oops! I Did It Again 

Katy Perry - Smile

P!nk - Trustfall (although the lead is trash)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Agree with those except Positions. Its singles were kind of wack and it had strong album tracks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Ari's last full non-filler album was probably TUN or My Everything lol

That's fair enough. I actually agree "positions" has a couple filler tracks in "shut up" and "six thirty". But there's a difference between some filler on a project versus only the singles being worthwhile, which is what OP is asking for. And in this case, I don't think it applies to any of Ariana's albums, since I find myself gravitating towards at least 2-3 deep cuts as my overall favourites off each project.

• Like 2

Sasha Fierce has some great album tracks like Smash Into You and Disappear also Solar Power has Big Star :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

Peacock is the best song in that album!

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

ab67616d0000b27338713329bbf1a4415ae166dc

Rhythm of Love, One Boy Girl, Always Find the Time and Secrets are bops tho

Enjoy Yourself is trash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.