The ______________ Anniversary Tour - which albums deserve and are meant for this?

SoldierofLove

Which albums deserve an anniversary tour where the album is played in order in its entirety? Intros, songs, interludes. Everything.

I think rock bands have done this more than pop artists. 

Sarah McLachlan is doing it with her current Fumbling Towards Ecstasy Tour. She plays songs from other albums first and then dives into Fumbling from start to finish. 

It doesn't even look like Lauryn Hill and Alanis Morissette performed their albums in their entirety during their respective anniversary tours. 

I think Ray of Light and The Velvet Rope deserve this treatment and would really enhance the album experience. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was actually about to say RoL :clap:

Without a doubt Shania could (and should!) do a Come On Over tour. Literally half the album is hits and almost all of it sent to radio with music videos.

• Like 2

Born This Way since the tour was cut short in the US… can't believe she never got to perform this album in NYC…

• Like 4

Kesha - Animal + Cannibal

• Like 3

Teenage Dream, and she better perform Dressin Up

spacer.png

• Like 2

Untitled

It turned 10 yesterday and he is doing half the tracks on his necklace tour like sirr :dies: Just do a 10 year anniversary tour of this. 

• ATRL Moderator

wait sarah mclachlan is on tour? please come to Europe, queen

Definetly Born This Way. With the new audience the album is getting through TikTok and how even the deep-cuts go viral every now and then, I think she can do a full stadium tour with BTW. 

Beyonce, Renaissance (I know but again.), 1989, Reputation, Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection), Animal + Cannibal, Born This Way

Edited by Opulence

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.