Joanna - 4th of July Appreciation Thread

DatChickDoe

Random 2000s singer. I believe she performed a Britney song on a soundtrack at some point too. This randomly came to mind today. 

• Like 1

Omg. Yes. She was about to be a contestant in Adam Lambert's American Idol edition but she wasn't allowed to because she had released music under Geffen Records before. I believe she would've easily won. Her Annie drama was also quite interesting. Her voice is mesmerizing.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

Her music career was doomed and jynxed since she was a little kid which sucks because she's so gifted

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

Her music career was doomed and jynxed since she was a little kid which sucks because she's so gifted

She really was gifted. A shame things turned out the way they did for her! At least we got an album from her!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

She really was gifted. A shame things turned out the way they did for her! At least we got an album from her!

With her looks she could have been the talented version of Katy Perry in 2008. She was the full package :gaycat6:

Which also reminds me of Stacie Orrico retiring in her 20s. Damn all these incredible voices going to waste.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.