Lana Del Rey & G-Eazy - "Won Me Over"

RideOrDie

l-worded :clack:

Won Me Over interpolates/samples Alanis Morissette's "Head Over Feet". The song was originally intended for G-Eazy's 2017 album The Beautiful & Damned, but was likely scrapped due to the pair's split. This song is one of two that Del Rey and G-Eazy collaborated on for his album, the other being "Pray for Me", of which Del Rey has uncredited backing vocals

Edited by RideOrDie

I love Lana to death but she's like the 10/10 girl who dates men who are a solid 1/10 and inadvertently causes these men to think they're in the same league as her as a result :khalyan2: queen of charity I guess 

• Haha 7

It's cute but In My Feelings def outsold. He might as well ask her if he can drop it since she's approved collabs with her exes so much in the last few years.

Thank God this was never released. I'm here for Lana doing an actual Alanis cover, not this random ass interpolation that completely kills both the original song and this one too

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.