Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanguine

• smholiv

• Dessy

• Legend E

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do :30 then

• Like 1

We should be done within three hours of starting then! Honestly didn't realize this would actually take the whole time ksjhfg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Sanguine said:

We should be done within three hours of starting then! Honestly didn't realize this would actually take the whole time ksjhfg

now you've seen yesterday sis :cri:

• Haha 1

when the finale is randomly memoriam

• Haha 2

Just now, Legend E said:

now you've seen yesterday sis :cri:

Well :dies: true

I feel like this went really smoothly though, was surprised we had no issues with the first round :skull:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Sanguine said:

I feel like this went really smoothly though, was surprised we had no issues with the first round :skull:

can't relate!

• Haha 1

mini 4 had the people that "get" it, the BRATS :clap3: 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

I am shocked @ this final 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Also pretty predictable top two but I'm interested to see who wins :jonny2:

I am serving very rusty so I might have to sign up for the main season if I can :deadbanana4:dead banana

Just now, minho said:

I am serving very rusty so I might have to sign up for the main season if I can :deadbanana4:dead banana

Not very rusty with all these challenge wins

not the dead banana double

• Haha 1

Just now, Sanguine said:

Not very rusty with all these challenge wins

I flopped some of my fave ones :kii1: like word search was hard to focus on lkfsj

Deader dead banana

• ATRL Moderator

:dancehall: 

Good luck to you two! :heart:

• Like 2

d9ODrjK.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 9

It's 6:30 PM EDT..... Welcome to the final round of the Let's Spoon Mini!

Last round, in 3rd place, we had to say goodbye to: Dessy :cries:

Congrats to the final 2!

Legend E vs. minho

The next challenge is...

THE FINALE!

You will compete in three parts in any order you wish. Please DM me your answer to each. The first to complete all three parts will win the mini - GOOD LUCK!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 1: COUNT IT QUICK

Below, you are presented with TWO IMAGES that shows a bundle of ppl/objects. All ppl/objects are the same and are randomly arranged throughout the images. Your task is to count how many of this person/object are in the images. As soon as you count the person/object, DM me with how many you see. You will send 2 numbers.

1) Count the Charlis.

YYwmhRJ.png

2) Count the Brat covers.

DyQzpCq.png

PART 2: THE MAZE

Next, you will be completing a maze! Start at the top entrance, and finish in the center of the maze. I recommend using a photo editing program for this. PM me your final solution. (No BRAT twist to this one :( I should've made it green or something)

CANhQxS.png

PART 3: FALLEN PHRASE

Below, you will see a series of blank spaces. Each space needs to be filled in by one letter. The letters are given to you at the bottom of the puzzle, and are underneath the column where they have to be placed. The letters for each column are not in the exact order that they will ultimately be in, so you have to start building words and crossing out letters to figure out where everything goes. Each letter is used in each column as many times as it appears below the puzzle.

Note that you do not need to send me an image of the filled-out puzzle - the typed-out phrase in a PM is fine.

Open this spoiler tag for an example (not the puzzle you are solving!!)

Spoiler

cS9USPH.jpg

As you can see in our puzzle today, there are two letters below the second column of blank spaces: W and E. That means the first letter of the first row could be W or E.  The second letter of the third row would be the other letter. The letters at the bottom are not in the exact order within that column!

Here is the puzzle you will be solving:

1zQ4hl3.png

1 PERSON WILL WIN THE FINALE!

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

Legend E has completed part one!

Minho has completed part two!

Oh wow 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.