🍏 Let's Spoon // Mini Season 4 • WINNER: minho 🍏

Sanguine

d9ODrjK.png

Welcome to the fourth-ever Let's Spoon Mini!

This will be a condensed version of Let's Spoon, starting at 4:00 PM EDT on Thursday, July 4 and completely ending within three hours.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

For more information on Let's Spoon, here's a quick TLDR summary of how it works:

- There will be a series of LIVE challenges, held back-to-back throughout the three hours

- The first person to complete the challenge wins the first "spoon", which I announce in the thread.

- After I announce the first spoon, everyone else in the game has to post the word "spoon" in the thread to stay in the game.

- It is basically like musical chairs. There is one less spoon than number of players each round - so the last person left who doesn't post "spoon" will be eliminated.

- This same process repeats each round.

- Last person left at the end will win the mini!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A few important notes to make the mini season run smoothly:

1) We will take a few minutes to breathe between challenges. The host will tell you the exact time the next round will be posted.

2) If people fail to post their "spoon" within 5 minutes after the first spoon is posted, they will be automatically eliminated.

CONTESTANTS

1. Legend E

2. minho

3. Dessy

4. Sebas

5. WhipperSnapper

6. K$Ellie

7. DAP

8. Alena

9. Desire

10. Young in Love

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanguine

• ho!

• Dessy

• Legend E

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

04eeb2faa5ad764a6be193d339eaac8d.jpg

Hi everyone! Welcome to Let's Spoon Mini #4! This is the thread where you will be competing today. Please review the OP for a quick summary of how the game works. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or @Sanguine in the thread or the DM we created for you.

Please check in to this thread at 4:00 PM EDT by posting a message or GIF.

@Legend E @minho @Dessy @Sebas @Whippper Snapper @K$Ellie

we are NOT bumping this.... [turns down volume]

• ATRL Moderator

Brat #1 checked in

Starting in half an hour!!

Break The Rules GIF by Charli XCX

• ATRL Moderator

If you could start at 4:10 tho that would be even better slay

Just now, Legend E said:

Brat #1 checked in

Just now, Whippper Snapper said:

Break The Rules GIF by Charli XCX

200.gif?cid=a595bef3vu7uqx1vdpmiu5c5yiyt

OXCXH checking in

200.gif?cid=a595bef3vu7uqx1vdpmiu5c5yiyt

Im supposed to be cooking but... :coffee:

• ATRL Moderator

@DAP is joining!

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

@Alena is joining!

Are we bumpin that 

• Like 1

I can't find my mouse

moment_before_disaster_meme__by_dracoawesomeness_df543jg-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzIwNDc4NjgtZWIzZi00NWE5LTg0YWMtYTEyNTEwYmZlZGQ5XC9kZjU0M2pnLWJlMDcwMjdkLTA0ZjAtNDQ2Zi1iZDQ3LWI5YTk4NjFlNTNmYy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9ODAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.SMaFiJ0RC1nEfBRgEfOancb_-3ZSRol-EPjzbJb66wM&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=b249afc96217081b06746501cb5566f905057c3b172def8ccad08fcf07009d09&ipo=images

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

I can't find my mouse

moment_before_disaster_meme__by_dracoawesomeness_df543jg-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzIwNDc4NjgtZWIzZi00NWE5LTg0YWMtYTEyNTEwYmZlZGQ5XC9kZjU0M2pnLWJlMDcwMjdkLTA0ZjAtNDQ2Zi1iZDQ3LWI5YTk4NjFlNTNmYy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9ODAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.SMaFiJ0RC1nEfBRgEfOancb_-3ZSRol-EPjzbJb66wM&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=b249afc96217081b06746501cb5566f905057c3b172def8ccad08fcf07009d09&ipo=images

:deadbanana2:

FIrst challenge will be at 4:05. Gonna tag everyone again in a min

• ATRL Moderator

Running back home!

Playing on mobile :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.