"Sorry, this artist is not charting anywhere at the moment."

SoldierofLove

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

Oh, I see why @halcyonday's mad...

Ewmra8OWQAATLvt?format=jpg&name=large

Sadly that award is not helping her entire discography get more daily streams than California Gurls :ahh: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Virgos Groove

• Apolonio

• SoldierofLove

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

See when a toilet turd has better stats in 2024 than your fave... It's THIS bad for you. :ahh: 

A turd covered in gold is still a turd.

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

The Janet fanbase on this website and twitter are iconic and full of taste. Sadly the issue is that most of the young gays don't know who she is.

She sadly doesn't have a Hung Up / Can't get you out of my head / Fantasy / Toxic / Poker Face / Hips don't lie - not because of quality, but because of how her career has been managed post 2004. The Rih/Bey/Gaga/Kylie streaming gays would love her just not a lot of them have heard of her because she hasn't been pushed on the internet. I found her music when I was 14 years old (in 2016) but I could have heard of her earlier if her music videos were on YouTube. In order to find Janet's music you have to be actively searching for legacy pop music. Unlike a lot of artists where people discover them through hearing their music on the radio / in clubs / on Tik Tok / Spotify playlists.

Janet is clearly one of the biggest influencers among black female artist of all time. The problem like you said is Janet simply has mismanaged  her career post 2004. In 2010s Janet should've had a revival/re-introduction to the younger generation. Enough time would've past after 2014. For the gp to forget and forgive her about the Super Bowl incident and she could've push a narrative for a comeback. 

• Thanks 3

I swear this woman only exists in ATRL. :skull:

After seeing her name mentioned so much here, I realized who she was! She is the lady featured in Nelly's Call On Me.

It was a hit in Brazil. :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Janet Jackson (entire discography, 244 tracks) - daily: 646k

Katy Perry California Gurls - daily: 672k

Oh this is bad BAD for her YIKES

tumblr_inline_r4mwagLCMr1qktomp_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's so ironic the katyclowns come not only for talent, but success, in 2024. :bibliahh:

FPb9tjfXwAIBY-4.jpg:large katy-perry-300-40-9bee6dc7b7544349bf5723

Focus on her next album charting longer than a month :heart:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Together again deserves its cruel summer moment (decades later)

Im going to stream it, one of the best pop tracks all time

• Like 1

Just now, Trash said:

It's so ironic the katyclowns come not only for talent, but success, in 2024. :bibliahh:

It's gonna be soooooooo fun!!! 

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Trash said:

Worry about your local AND forgotten fave :heart2:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

I swear the Katy Cats always in some trouble chi. This why we have to seek refuge to other fandoms every other month 

:clack:

• Haha 4

Y'all comparing your fave to someone who debuted 20 years before them and who was BLACKLISTED, all your fave had to do to lose support was chop her hair. And now she runs back to a predator because she's starving for another hit. I'd be mad too :skull:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

Janet 15 years into her career:

Katy 15 years into hers:

Even Katy ha turds will be bigger and more remembered than your faves' entire catalogue. It's THIS bad :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Trash said:

Y'all comparing your fave to someone who debuted 20 years before them and who was BLACKLISTED, all your fave had to do to lose support was chop her hair. And now she runs back to a predator because she's starving for another hit. I'd be mad too :skull:

It's you who came for Katy only because I stated I don't know your fave music :ahh: then you cry for getting destroyed by facts that your fave is forgotten and irrelevant and my fave's turds are 1000x more successful AND remembered :ahh: 

Imagine bringing Katy into this only to try to play the victim :ahh: know your place!

Janet Jackson 

Daily 646,078
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Ohh poor Janet :chick3:I mean I don't even stan her at all but this is horrible. Poeple today should know some of her best works  like AFY, TA, Feedback, Again, RN.. 

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I swear the Katy Cats always in some trouble chi. This why we have to seek refuge to other fandoms every other month 

:clack:

:soda:

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, visions said:

How and why did that awful snippet make the Katy cats get so brave they think they can come for a legend like Janet… :rip:

Janet arguably birthed the blueprint of the modern popstar and Katy is dancing with literal sh*t, you can't make this up. 

spacer.png

The audacity! Very appalling tbh. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

It's you who came for Katy only because I stated I don't know your fave music :ahh: then you cry for getting destroyed by facts that your fave is forgotten and irrelevant and my fave's turds are 1000x more successful AND remembered :ahh: 

Imagine bringing Katy into this only to try to play the victim :ahh: know your place!

Janet Jackson 

Daily 646,078

I did not even come for Katy, I just stated it was ironic since your fave's been a flop for a decade now, with no tangible impact and you come for THEE Janet Jackson.

I'm not playing a victim at all, you're the one mad, fighting for your life quoting and downvoting everyone who tugs at your wig:skull:

I don't even stan Janet like that, but I'm sick of ignorant people on a pop forum always coming for her. You can stan your mediocre and problematic fave all you like but don't be mad when people come for her when it's so easy to do. :rip:

Edited by Trash
  • Thanks 6

Just now, Trash said:

I did not even come for Katy, I just stated it was ironic since your fave's been a flop for a decade now, with no tangible impact and you come for THEE Janet Jackson.

I'm not playing a victim at all, you're the one mad, fighting for your life quoting and downvoting everyone who tugs ate your wig:skull:

I don't even stan Janet like that, but I'm sick of ignorant people on a pop forum always coming for her. You can stan your mediocre and problematic fave all you like but don't be mad when people come for her when it's so easy to do. :rip:

Katy at her flop is still more successful than Janet's entire catalogue and I will point it out when you bring Katy into this. My original post said nothing about Katy, but since you decided to bring her into this, I will destroy you with facts. Oh, and I will surely downvote everything here as that Apolonio user has been stalking me in every thread with downvotes, why cry about downvotes now? :deadbanana: And trust me, it's too easy to come for Janet, like her stats are awful. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.