Cardi B sued by two artists for alleged copyright infringement for "Enough (Miami)"

KatyPrismSpirit

https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/03/cardi-b-enough-miami-lawsuit-sten-joddi-reservation-dogs-og-parker/

According to docs obtained by TMZ Hip Hop, Joshua Fraustro and Miguel Aguilar (AKA Kemika 1956) claim Cardi and Co. used portions of their 2021 song "Greasy Frybread" on her track without permission. 

The suit also names Cardi's labels Atlantic Records and Warner Music Group, producers OG Parker and DJ SwanQo as co-defendants.

"Enough (Miami)" was released nearly 3 years later on March 15, 2024.

So does it sound similar?

38 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Nope. Copyright infringement lawsuits have been a joke since "Dark Horse"

I agree. The one where someone sued Bey for Break My Soul was complete nonsense too. And the Marvin Gaye v. Ed Sheeran suit too. People just want money. But sometimes artists do have to pay up a big portion. E.g Robin Thicke with Blurred Lines

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Like 1

I won't be listening to the Cardi B song but I believe Mr. 1956. Let's get this woman locked up. :clap3:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, punisher said:

9RJiujm.jpeg

close the thread girl 

:soda:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, punisher said:

chi nevermind he made a new post saying that the producer is suing and not him:suburban:

well best of luck

Lmaoo a mess! :dies:

Injust know this mess will stall her album

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Injust know this mess will stall her album

Only for it to be revealed the beat for Enough was made in 2019

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.