Lana and Quavo's "Tough" rises to #18 (+30) on Spotify with 3.4M streams

VeniceBeach

Usually doubles or even triples the partial day in the first full day of tracking

We can actually maybe see this doing 5-6M tomorrow lol, huge

are there any other previous releases that are comparable? i think usually partial streams are due to regional releases and this song was released globally but captured only 7h of tracking

1 minute ago, piotrert said:

are there any other previous releases that are comparable? i think usually partial streams are due to regional releases and this song was released globally but captured only 7h of tracking

Lana's A&W was released at the same time but on Tuesday instead of Wednesday

• Thanks 1

Crazy considering Eminem released a song yesterday and it had 8 hours of partial and it did "only" 1.6M

Quavo's released singles this year and their daily streams

Himothy 5.6M streams / 11k daily
Potato Loaded 7M / 26k daily
Tender 2M / 9k daily

Tough (7 hours): 2.1M

:clap:

• Haha 2

I'm actually very surprised, I didn't think this song would appeal to Lana's fan base and to be honest I haven't seen a huge commotion about it on social media. But I did get a very random text message about it so maybe her team is really investing in promotion this time :dies:

Spoiler

spacer.png

It's a Lana upbeat song, of course it would do well. People crave for her in something different than the piano ballads. Happy for her!

Shame it's with a homophobe and an abuser Quavo! :biblio: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.