Pitbull vs. Flo Rida

Kanes

Pitbull by far, though I don't use either. But Ms. Flo has songs that really physically pain me.

Edited by Breakdown

Both are legends but I gotta go with Pitbull. The man always brought maximum party energy to every song. Might be biased because I've been a bit obsessed with Hotel Room Service recently.

• Like 3

Pitbull by far. He had charisma, Flo Rida is like the AI prototype but he had bops as well.

• Like 1

Both of thier music is pretty bad, even at thier primes. At least it's more fun to laugh at pitbull saying Mr. Worldwide Mr 305 in every single record. Bro in his dj kalhed bag with the them taglines😭

when I was like 14-16 I thought Flo Rida was soooo sexy :WAP: weird hidden Joe lore that has never échappé my mind til now looool

erm but in terms of music definitely Pitbull. he had Give Me Everything and Timber >>>>

Pitbull. The random piano moment at the end of Give Me Everything was kinda avant garde. His production wasn't as linear as Flo Rida, however both delivered party classics. 

I listen to this one random radio station that seems to think they're still at the top, and plays their new songs on power rotation.

The new music is tragic :doc:

Flo Rida gave us Where Dem Girls at, Right round, Sweet Spot, and Wild Ones

Pitbull gave us rain over me, hotel room, and ay chicho

ooh this a tough one :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.