What is Lady Gaga's most legendary/signature song?

Dear Reader

Which one is it?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the most legendary song:

• Just Dance
    • Poker Face
    • Bad Romance
    • Born This Way
    • Bloody Mary
    • Applause
    • Million Reasons
    • Shallow
    • Rain on Me

Which is Lady Gaga's signature song for you? Which song do you think the GP recognizes the most? Why? I tried to pick at least one per album. 

Discuss and keep it cute :bird:

To me, Bad Romance takes the cake for the most recognizable song. The intro of the song is LEGENDARY and a cultural reset. Everyone knew where they were the first time they heard that :clap3:

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Like 2

1. Bad Romance

2. Shallow

3. Poker face

Edited by futuresuperstar2023
  • Like 2

Just now, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Bad Romance and Shallow. I was going t say poker face as well

I was torn between Bad Romance and Poker Face too. That PF intro is so good and recognizable too. Hell, even JD and Shallow are instant classics too. Ugh, what an iconic discography :clap3:

Bad Romance

PF for the gp, BR for the gays.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I consider Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Shallow to be her "trinity" of biggest/signature hits. Bad Romance feels like it was the biggest "moment" of the three immediately upon release since the other two took time to smash. Shallow was the most unexpected (imagine going back in time a decade and telling any pop stan that one of Gaga's biggest songs will be a country-rock ballad with an atypical structure :rip:). It was also the culmination/payoff of years of rebranding. But I'm going to have to give it to Poker Face. That's the song that solidified her as a superstar and I think it's the song that comes to mind the most when you ask any random person to name a Gaga song. 

sidenote: if ARUTW had been released as a single in more than 2 countries, it could've been in this conversation as well. I'm still annoyed at her team/label for dropping the ball there :rip: 

• Like 5

Poker Face or Bad Romance. Just Dance is also turning into one of her signature songs.

I know it's a toss up between PF and BR when all things factored. In my country probably it has to be Always Remember Us This Way. 

Signature/Most iconic: Bad Romance

Biggest: Poker Face and Shallow

Most popular in my country: ARUTW

Edited by charot

A 3-way tie between PF, BR and Shallow

Just now, WildHeart said:

Something from her first 3 years. Songs after that didn't stick to be in the poll

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

Million Reasons is really popular with the GP, I know a lot of people that love that song and Shallah is just a MONSTER hit :rip:

• Like 1

Bad Romance, but all the others are legendary too...maybe not Million reasons only. :gaygacat6:

spacer.png

Edited by NextBish90

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Million Reasons is really popular with the GP, I know a lot of people that love that song and Shallah is just a MONSTER hit :rip:

oops forgot Shallow, i need to get used to bait monsters more

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

Edited by WildHeart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.