Joshua Bassett reverts; has encounter with Jesus

rosesbloom

I have had religious experiences when I was down on my knees and had holy water poured direct from the source on my face saving my hole and my soul. 

• Haha 7

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• selena_lavigne

• Daddy

• AMIT

• NoOneDiesFromLove

Top Posters In This Topic

I had religious experiences as a teenager when i was at my jewish summer camp, and I even felt like I had one at my bar mitzvah, but later once i got to college and finally began to distance myself from religion (other than the occasional seder, shabbat, and yom kippur) I realized that religion for me carried a connotation of me needing a "meaning of life" and it was also tied to my mom traumatizing me lol. the true meaning of life feels like it has to lie in so much more than just that, for me at least :giraffe:

so anyway, while I still respect the religion i was brought up in and think yom kippur is sick as f*ck and has cool symbolism and still will always be culturally jewish, i'm in no way religious anymore. maybe mildly agnostic? who knows, but i don't feel a need to ascribe to any religion anymore 

• Like 1

He could talk to me about Jesus all day, scrumptious :gaycat:

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

Bish they keep calling me cuz i can't pay the ambulance bill. :dies:
But apart from that like if it ever happens to you, just stay calm and know that one day you'll be free and focus on having a calm and good time with yourself and the friends you make. 

so you had a short-lived music-induced psychosis or are you just trolling?

24 minutes ago, Carla Rosón said:

so you had a short-lived music-induced psychosis or are you just trolling?

No. :gaycat:

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Confused 1

Religion is a scammm:jamming: Spirtuality is not the sameeee:katie2:Religion is the root of all evilllllllll:smiley:

Ofc people can use it for good, some people use it to justify bad things. But I think systems that always pull people in when they're at their lowest or in such need of guidance is pretty predatory. It's all BS. An anecdotal example I can give is my Christian High School caring more about a students grades after he tried to kill himself, then actually helping the kid out. 

it's all self-righteous comfort in the name of "enlightenment"

Ive recently realised religion (not spirituality) is the literal cause of all evil

Edited by Yayo94
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

No you see you have to listen to this album and think she is singing about her relationship with Christ.

As i was doing on that very day. And then somewhere along my listening experience i accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.

No joke. 

My perception of Honeymoon, was that this was an album that was made for me and my soulmate, long before we met each other, and that we had a love like no other that was going to transcend time. 

So on one end i was thinking Honeymoon is an album that was going to represent what love meant to me, funny because this album helps me fall asleep.

So i was listening to it and i thought about how beautiful the album is and how it felt like she was singing about a higher power.

During that listening experience i ascended into what felt like heaven in my bedroom, and i was like f*** yeah, Jesus is real and love is real. 

Me listening to religion and Salvatore 

IKx7Ja3.gif

We know

F8h7vJjW4AArFvp?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3

He hangs out with Lou Taylor's minion Meghan training, he's 100% cooked in that manipulative Christianity bs

looks-around-side-eye.gif

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Luckitty said:

why is this thread in celebria

looks-around-side-eye.gif

Jesus must be the celebrity because it sure it aint him

spacer.png

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Haha 8

You can have a religious journey and have a relationship with God and still be gay. I hope this doesn't make him hide his authentic self.

• Like 1

The gays didn't boost his career when he tried baiting so now he's going for the middle America crowd like Gaga after Artpop

spacer.png

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, discosean said:

I have had religious experiences when I was down on my knees and had holy water poured direct from the source on my face saving my hole and my soul. 

Decorum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.