• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daglazzo

• halcyonday

• Apolonio

• Paragon

Top Posters In This Topic

entered the thread ready to unstan but it's just little fadsters being delusional as per usual

• Like 1

It's not Katy inspired by anything. More like Dr Luke's usual lazy washed-up unoriginal production skills, but anyone with 2 functioning brain cells and not stuck in 2011 already knew that

Going back to Dr Luke, ripping off Gaga's worst song, and the aggressive promo campaign all for the upcoming #100 debut is crazy :deadbanana2:

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Lord, those trolling attempts are getting weaker by the day. May I suggest putting down the can of Monster, closing your laptop and cleaning your room?

Well it's definitely does sound like SL, so if you mind helping me find where the trolling is? 

35 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Both songs suck chile it's not a flex

Confused Mariah Carey GIF

Except OP's not claiming that either are good. Even the Gaga base are collectively laughing at the fact that out of all Gaga songs it's similar to, it has to be SL. 

Edited by Kiel D-01
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Well it's definitely does sound like SL, so if you mind helping me find where the trolling is? 

Wait until it's actually out. Jesus. 

16 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

It's not Katy inspired by anything. More like Dr Luke's usual lazy washed-up unoriginal production skills, but anyone with 2 functioning brain cells and not stuck in 2011 already knew that

She still decided to record the song even when she heard the production montrosity. Like at least get Dr. Luke to give you a bop to justify the lashings

1 minute ago, Stunnah said:

Wait until it's actually out. Jesus. 

No need to, we can already hear the instrumental of quite a big part of the song

:suburban:

16 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Except OP's not claiming that either are good. Even the Gaga base are collectively laughing at the fact that out of all Gaga songs it's similar to, it has to be SL. 

This. We're intimately aware of how Stupid Love performed as a lead.

We're just trying to warn Capitol's lurkers on ATRL that it's not too late to change the lead for Katy's sake. #KindnessPunks

:khalyan:

• Haha 3

It's like Stupid Love but make it good :jonny5: she really took an awful song and made it good. Showing Gaga how it's supposed to be done in the 2020s!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

27 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Katy is a dumb *****. 

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

i mean like i've said elsewhere (maybe it was on twattir) the 16th note synth bloobity blurble instrumental ain't nothin new in pop music (see: Dancing on My Own, Fast Slow Disco, Lightyears by Kimbra, Save a Kiss by Jessie Ware, my own iconic 2023 anthem I've Changed Baby!, Hate Being Alone by Dagny, Supercut by Lorde world…) so yeah idk why Stupid Love is the only reference point here in all honesty… actually scratch that I do lol

I'm not katycart or whatever and i'm definitely still angered at her for working with that b*tch who shall nawt be namèd but yeah it's not like these are two isolated incidents in pawp myoozik

but i'm still here for teh lashings. I wish Nekci Menij would return for this iconic time in general pop music in which all the girlies (for better or for worse) are releasing 

IMG_0483.thumb.jpeg.ac0f2ff6b37934de721c

• Like 2

I noticed that too. I was like no way. I can't wait for the mash-ups though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.