Updated French units for popstars' 2024 albums

ViviLittleM

TTPD almost at 100k :clap3: Someone should sell 3k copies at the Louvre :clap3:

I call BS.  Only 1,000 people live in the town of France, Idaho.  You expect me to believe each person bought 100 copies of TTPD!? 

FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Oh Taylor, the global superstar that you are :clap3:

Not Radical Optimism being above Cowboy Carter and soon to surpass Eternal Sunshine without having hits… Dua, you'll always be famous :clap3:

1 minute ago, TayDuaStan said:

Oh Taylor, the global superstar that you are :clap3:

Not Radical Optimism being above Cowboy Carter and soon to surpass Eternal Sunshine without having hits… Dua, you'll always be famous :clap3:

Dua is HUGE in France! The album's best song FRENCH EXIT did that :bird:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

TTPD: 97k

HMHAS: 65k

ES: 48k

RO: 46k

CC: 40k

LMYNL: 10k

TOP Albums (last week)

#8. HIT ME HARD AND SOFT

#12. The Tortured Poets Department 

#17. Radical Optimism

#47. eternal sunshine 

#56. Cowboy Carter 

#165. Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran 

Billie, global queen :clap3:

• Like 3

Fever really raised Dua's profile in France. I'm really happy to see that collab with Angele ended up paying off long term even with RO without any other french song / collab! Seems like she's officially captured the French market now! Imagine if she had a hit! It would prob be closer to TTPD :clap3: 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Fever really raised Dua's profile in France. I'm really happy to see that collab with Angele ended up paying off long term even with RO without any other french song / collab! Seems like she's officially captured the French market now! Imagine if she had a hit! It would prob be closer to TTPD :clap3: 

Her songs are spammed by radio, TS is currently #1 and so was Houdini. Going from like 400k to 50k is actually very bad, especially with the album leaving the top 20 soon :skull: 

Taylor dominating :clap3:

Edited by Squall

Another platinum album incoming for the L'AMOUR DE MA VIE singer :clap3:Her fourth project to do so :clap3:

Edited by bad guy
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.