Spotify: Alibi - #65 Global, #13 Brazil

corotinho

Spotify WW

87. Sevdaliza, Pabllo Vittar, Yseult - Alibi (with Pabllo Vittar & Yseult): 1,682,916 (+22) [New Peak]

Spotify Brazil

17. Sevdaliza, Pabllo Vittar, Yseult - Alibi (with Pabllo Vittar & Yseult): 600,779 (+2) [New Peak]

The biggest non-portuguese song in the chart. Brazil chart is really closed for non-portuguese songs.

Edited by corotinho
  • Like 2

My problem with this song is that she teased it for so long on TikTok that I already overplayed it 

nicki.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Colmillo said:

My problem with this song is that she teased it for so long on TikTok that I already overplayed it 

nicki.png

Imagine when it reach #1 on Spotify Global

:clack:

24 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

I mean Sevdaliza obviously deserves more mainstream success but that song...

Don't you think that Rosa is beautiful?

Sevdaliza really went from a legendary artist to a clown bich. 

i can't even listen to her old music anymore and i was OBSESSED with Bluecid, Hear My Pain Heal and Soothsayer. 

• Haha 2

Spotify WW

73. Sevdaliza, Pabllo Vittar, Yseult - Alibi (with Pabllo Vittar & Yseult): 1,781,639 (+14) [New Peak]

Spotify Brazil

15. Sevdaliza, Pabllo Vittar, Yseult - Alibi (with Pabllo Vittar & Yseult): 626,985 (+2) [New Peak]

Spotify WW

65. Sevdaliza, Pabllo Vittar, Yseult - Alibi (with Pabllo Vittar & Yseult): 1,867,293 (+8) [New Peak]

Spotify Brazil

13. Sevdaliza, Pabllo Vittar, Yseult - Alibi (with Pabllo Vittar & Yseult): 661,538 (+2) [New Peak]

I'm just so happy for her. She's the ally we need in pop. An Iranian woman who is so outspoken about Palestine and pro-LGBT. Can't wish her more success. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.