Better decade of flops?

ericcartman

Better decade  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Better decade

These lovely former MPG all had massive/big peaks with plenty of hits early in their careers. 

Sadly they all hit a wall and have been flopping for essentially a decade. They all had cute hits on someone else's songs (Elton, Calvin, Great big world, etc) but have been flopping on their own works for the last decade. 

Flopping is no fun but to do it gracefully with quality as admirable at least. Who has had the better decade in terms of quality?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Radical Pessimism said:

I'll take Katy's 20 million something contract per season on idol kind of flop anytime :lmao: 

That has absolutely nothing with this thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two legends and an artist that is not quite of the sort. I'm extremely triggered at the audacity ngl.

Stream Glory and Liberation.

Edited by ChooseyLover

Britney only flopped with her last two albums, which were quite disappointing, while Christina hasn't made any solo impact in 2 decades and Katy became an industry joke. I'll go with Britney, of course.

either Brit or Katy but i wouldn't consider Britney flopping at all, so Katy it is

3 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

either Brit or Katy but i wouldn't consider Britney flopping at all, so Katy it is

Britney hasn't had a solo song chart in over 10 years on the Hot 100. She's not only flopping on the charts now but flopping around on her living room floor.

26 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

She had the Glory and Britney Jean flops in the last decade. Katy had the Witness and Smile flops. Christina I've lost track but this isn't about who flopped the most or had the most. It's about who has the best quality flops. 

53 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Britney hasn't had a solo song chart in over 10 years on the Hot 100. She's not only flopping on the charts now but flopping around on her living room floor.

She hasn't released a proper solo song since Work B*tch, maybe that's why!

31 minutes ago, ericcartman said:

She had the Glory and Britney Jean flops in the last decade. Katy had the Witness and Smile flops. Christina I've lost track but this isn't about who flopped the most or had the most. It's about who has the best quality flops.

Actually, it's just Glory for Britney for the last decade :eli:

Sadly they all hit a wall and have been flopping for essentially a decade.

Britney Spears flopped with Britney Jean and Glory. The first one was released at the end of 2013 and the last one in summer 2016. That's 2 years and a half not "a decade" :deadbanana: She has not released an album in 7 years and has retired due to the abuses she went through.

Christina Aguilera flopped with Bionic, Lotus, Liberation, La Fuerza, La Tormenta, Aguilera. 2010 untill 2022, that's 12 years and she has not been able to make a song chart for already more than a decade despite releasing around twenty official singles.

Katy Perry flopped with Witness in 2017 and Smile in 2020, that's 3 years. We'll see how the new era performs though, it's coming soon.

- - - - -

Britney and Katy have both released bops even when they were flopping with a project. My preference goes to Britney for this.

4 minutes ago, Paragon said:

Katy is not done yet, others gave up already. :rip:

Xtina's last album won a Grammy. Katy will never win 1, she needs to give up.

• Thumbs Down 2

Just now, A-V-XYZ said:

Xtina's last album won a Grammy. Katy will never win 1, she needs to give up.

She is good with her 7 diamond certifications, there is a reason why Xtina gave up and Katy didn't :giraffe:

11 hours ago, ericcartman said:

well yeah still Katy to me

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.