Is Linkin Park the best rock band ever?

Outlaws

Is Linkin Park the best rock band ever?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is Linkin Park the best rock band ever?

• Yes, of course they are!
    • No, _____________ is!

I believe they are...

They have the talent, the music, the classics, the style, the vocals, the lyrics, the sales, etc...

Their music still sounds fresh (besides their only bad album, their last one).

These legends are everything.

So do you think they are the best rock band ever? Discuss :celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

100%

But like atrl will agree. They are just pop lovers :rip:

I hate to say it when Chester's passed, I don't mean to be disrespectful.. but the truth is they've always been tacky as ****. Anybody who is serious about rock as a genre thinks they're corny & closer to pop. The emo revival is doing too much. Most of those bands were dogshit. There's nothing wrong with liking crappy pop punk, most of us did, but why are we revisiting it acting like the nostalgia (which is a beautiful, personal thing) actually makes it technically excellent music?

• Thanks 5

Not the best of all time, but absolutely personally one of my favorites. They have the stats and catalogue to back it up!

37 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I hate to say it when Chester's passed, I don't mean to be disrespectful.. but the truth is they've always been tacky as ****. Anybody who is serious about rock as a genre thinks they're corny & closer to pop. The emo revival is doing too much. Most of those bands were dogshit. There's nothing wrong with liking crappy pop punk, most of us did, but why are we revisiting it acting like the nostalgia (which is a beautiful, personal thing) actually makes it technically excellent music?

This is all so cringe :ahh:  "anybody who is serious about rock"  :ace:

3 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

We love them and they're iconic but "best of all time" is a stretch

You guys are in denial omg

confideinmimi-aubrey-o-day.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.