Karen thrown off plane after assaulting passenger over seat!

Sergi91

I jumped when she lunged at the woman omg?? "Keeping a family apart?" You literally just said that you're two aisles back, sit down!

She got what she deserved :clack:

This seems fake as hell but let me speak my mind and get downvoted anyway :ryan3:

The aggression and yelling were unnecessary, if you ask and they say no then just move on... but it's super unreasonable if you really wouldn't move seats in this situation because you "don't feel like it" :rip: from what I gathered it's a couple rows back, she's flying alone and it's still an aisle seat. Why would you want to sit next to a kid on a plane anyway, they're horrid 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Am I supposed to root for anyone in this situation? :redface: If so I root for the person just trying to do their job. 

SOOOOO FAKE it's annoying 

Why is the so called "plane" so quiet? 100% passengers would tell her off and a air hostess would be there quicker 

the stewardess smirking the whole time :rip: bad actors

anyway, I'm with the mother on this on this HYPOTHETICAL scenario

• Thumbs Down 1

me expecting

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952zuett77yh301ousvlfx

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rhaenyra said:

Why did the title of this thread make it seem like the woman was thrown off the plane mid flight? I mean :coffee:

I thought the same, lol. 

I know it's fake but these scenarios happen. I agree with everyone that giving up her seat would've been a nice thing to do but like she said, if the daughter can board the plane by herself then she'll probably fine and it's only two rows behind her. Now if the airline messed up the womans booking that is horrible but not the fault of another passenger. You go to the stewardess and explain the situation in a nice and friendly tone. Yelling or even touching someone is never okay.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Smarticle said:

feels like a skit

Yep, first suspicion was that the "mother" looks very young and the supposed daughter seems like she's nearing 10. In addition to that I feel like security would've been called atp 

The cringe acting

But how do you go about staging something like this on an actual plane?! 

Edited by Darius

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.