Throwback: Hilary Duff Serves Vocals (feat. Fan)

infidelity

Back in 2017, this Make A Wish fan was granted access to Queen Duff's residence, where she was serenaded with a 1:1 acoustic performance from the Disney Queen herself :alexz:

Cute

She may not have a crazy vocal range but she does her own music well and her tone is so girly pop. I prefer her over today's whisperers/cursive singing artists. Dignity is an amazing Pop album and to me she's always had a lot of appeal... I kinda miss her.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 4

She only needs to build confidence about her vocals. I hope Matthew helps her with that!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, infidelity said:

Back in 2017, this Make A Wish fan was granted access to Queen Duff's residence, where she was serenaded with a 1:1 acoustic performance from the Disney Queen herself :alexz:

I have never seen this, this is like the most raw vocals I've ever seen from her. She sounds great 

3 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

She only needs to build confidence about her vocals. I hope Matthew helps her with that!

I love that her daughter Banks is such a huge fan of her music.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.