• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• TomTom

• tost1

• bielneira

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboy Carter was actually a good album and wasn't Country Country. It was mixed with different genres. Just say Country leaning songs is just not your thing. Chromatica is the answer and TTPD

17 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:
  • Now Playing: The Show (Album) by Niall ❤️

you should check it out if you want to know what good, handcrafted, modern pop music sounds like ❤️

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Beyhive and 'COWBOY CARTER'
Swifties and 'evermore'
Smilers and 'Endless Summer Vacation'
Lanatics and 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' / 'Blue Banisters'

:dies:

2 minutes ago, bielneira said:

Beyhive and 'COWBOY CARTER'
Swifties and 'evermore'
Lanatics and 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' / 'Blue Banisters'

:dies:

Evermore is literally the jesus christ of music

• Like 4

The one few Animals enjoying High Road and Gag Road by Kesha and the Kats or Clowns that had to pretend to enjoy Smile and Witness :suburban: both fanbases had to go through a lot I feel bad for them and I can see both bases doing it again with the upcoming works from the ex friends :ryan3:

MDNA by madonna

Madame x by madonna

Glory by britney

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Josh said:

So you stan Gaga because you wanna hear her be a wannabe Country star?

? What that does that have to do with enjoying a different album girl  

The Selenstors with the rarest album from the rarest singer ever aka Rare by Selena Gomez 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, bielneira said:

That is a crime. ESV is just a classic that needs justice for River, Handstand, Violet Chemistry, Rose Coloured Lenses and Thousand Miles. Okay, the last part kinda dies, but its still extremely enjoyable and I low-key vibe with it more as whole than I do with Plastic Hearts. I just love the ESV atmosphere and love getting lost in it.

Edited by tjspy

21 minutes ago, Migs said:

I pretended to like Femme Fatale when it came out and I know a lot of Britney fans did the same. :ryan3:

But it's actually a solid pop album unlike that boring album Gloryhole that her fans have the nerve to say is as good as In The Zone and Blackout :ryan3:

Edited by Josh

5 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Evermore is literally the jesus christ of music

I love 'evermore', but I feel like most Swifties praise it online, but don't replay it very often. 

5 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

MDNA by madonna

Madame x by madonna

Glory by britney

People on here hate Glory! They won't even acknowledge it exists half the time! Which is sad bc I think it's a great house album!

2 minutes ago, tjspy said:

That is a crime. ESV is just a classic that needs justice for River, Handstand, Violet Chemistry, Rose Coloured Lenses and Thousand Miles. Okay, the last part kinda dies, but its still extremely enjoyable and I low-key vibe with it more as whole than I do with Plastic Hearts. I just love the ESV atmosphere and love getting lost in it.

It definitely has decent songs, but only "Handstand" truly stand out to me I'm afraid

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

The one few Animals enjoying High Road and Gag Road by Kesha and the Kats or Clowns that had to pretend to enjoy Smile and Witness :suburban: both fanbases had to go through a lot I feel bad for them and I can see both bases doing it again with the upcoming works from the ex friends :ryan3:

Gag Road? Do you mean Gag Order?! Gag Order is literally a contender for Kesha's most well-received album among her fans and is widely regarded as her strongest body of work :hoetenks:. I have hardly ever seen a Kesha fan not liking this album.

High Road is certainly more controversial among fans, but even High Road's critical reception was decent. Comparing High Road and Gag Order to panned messes like Witness and Smile is just wrong on every level.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, TomTom said:

Gag Road? Do you mean Gag Order?! Gag Order is literally a contender for Kesha's most well-received album among her fans and is widely regarded as her strongest body of work :hoetenks:. I have hardly ever seen a Kesha fan not liking this album.

High Road is certainly more controversial among fans, but even High Road's critical reception was decent. Comparing High Road and Gag Order to panned messes like Witness and Smile is just wrong on every level.

Did you read the title thread? Fan bases that PRETEND to like an album. This has nothing to do with critical reception. I love Kesha and she was my first pop girl idol but I must say I forced to like Gag Order but I just got tired and I couldn't even try with High Road and I know a lot of Animals that did the same so… 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

Lemonade, Cowboy Carter

You kinda spilled here.

I have no idea why Lemonade is the album that represents Beyonce's discography in best of all time lists. It should be Renaissance or ST.

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.