Twitter vibes artists.. who are they?

Distantconstellation

3 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

I think she's more of a niche avant garde girl that artsy people listen to, she's definitely popular irl 

I like her a lot but I haven't seen anyone talking about her on real life outside any alternative niche gay club or Twitter/X. She definitely gives those vibes and it doesn't help that she's an indie artists tbh 

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

SZA recently had an "embarrasing" crowd in Glastonbury and someone Said twitter vibes doesn't translate to being able to fill venues and sales. 

SOS is literally one of the biggest albums of the decade :rip:

SZA is just not the Glastonbury target audience  

SZA is not big in Asia and Latinamerica but she's not just twitter vibes. :duck: 

32 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

Radiohead

Not one of the most legendary bands ever with multi-platinum albums who can also fill stadiums :deadbanana4:

OT: Normani, Chloë, Ava Max, etc.

6 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Not one of the most legendary bands ever with multi-platinum albums who can also fill stadiums :deadbanana4:

OT: Normani, Chloë, Ava Max, etc.

yeah I love their music so much!!

you know what maybe I misunderstood the topic and answered too quickly cause you're right they HAVE had a lot of commercial success... I just do feel like nowadays they're talked about more in online circles than in casual convo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, glitch said:

You do realise you are in fact an ATRL gay?

Every thread you make on here is filled with the most venomous contempt for everyone else here. Why do you continue to use this website if you hate its users so much? Please for your own sanity, and for all of our wellbeing, log off and find something to fill the hole in your existence.

So it's OK when yall slander, humiliate, talk sh1t, lie, and hate on Katy Perry, camila cabello, gaga, xtina, etc but if someone criticizes how delusional ya'll are it's a crime? Why are atrl users off limits but celebrities, specially female celebs arent?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.