Teyana, Victoria, Coco, Chlöe, Keke, Tinashe, Summer & more perform an Usher medley

Michael196

Watching Chloe is super uncomfortable as always. Summer's voice is so sweet. Keke has charisma.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952lfum5qnolmsyidihk5

• Like 1

This should have been iconic and I don't feel like it was? I mean they tried... I expected better from Tinashe but then I found out she wasn't meant to perform so this was probably very rushed and she saved it by the bell. I do like the intention behind it, Usher probably had the idea to use this as a way to celebrate black female artists and that's so cool of him.

Edited by ChooseyLover

well i thought it was good, and with a diverse and talented line-up! Marsha Ambrosius was a bit lacking maybe but she still did good!

Teyana and Victoria were the highlight of the performance :flame:

• Like 2

I loved it.

I think Coco Jones stole the show for me! 

Chloe, Teyana and Victoria showed out. 

Keke, Tinashe, Childish and Latto did their part and being that they are from Atlanta or have worked with Usher was a good added touch. 

Marsha and Summer could have brought more to the table. 

I love Coco but she looked a little uncomfortable pullibg the sexy dance lmao, idc what people say about Chloe, she's a star, in all of her shameles sexual energy, she remained unbothored, hitting every note, moans and dance moves in all the right places places

19 hours ago, Katamari said:

Latto really thought she was doing something 

Barbz stay pressed at other girls for breathing even when they're underperforming :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Barbz stay pressed at other girls for breathing even when they're underperforming :deadbanana2:

Agreed but what does that have to do with anything.  :deadbanana2: I actually like some of Latto Muzak so it's not like I'm a hater :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.