Taylor goes viral for random X user never hearing a TTPD song

midnightdawn

"fanbase driven" all the way to number 1 for 10 consecutive weeks... who else but The Lord? She is THRIVING while Elon Musk's Tortured Department is SEETHING. Ah my ******* FAVE.

2Wj09o9.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildHeart

• Windy Day

• Dear Reader

• penguintim

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, the few hundred thousand people who hate her on Twitter found another tweet to like! She must really be overexposed and soon to be over this time :!ohno:

Anyway, here's to week 11!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

This album certainly doesn't have the cultural ubiquity other Taylor albums did, but you can't really deny it's success when the numbers are right in front of you. :rip: I don't think it'll be remembered in her discography, but to pretend as if no one knows any of the songs is a reach. 

i mean she released the worst song as the lead and haven't released another single yet and also Morgan Wallen's album was #1 for weeks last year and i still haven't heard one song off it

I seriously never heard a song outside, unlike Shake It Off, Blank Space, U Belong With Me, etc.

2 hours ago, Burn said:

yes the album is successful from a sales point of view but in 20+ years nobody is gonna know nor care about those numbers.

This is the cold truth.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, NextBish90 said:

Of course this place is full of blinded cult members, we have a long way to go it seems, sadly!:coffee2:

"We" and yet you "joined" in June. The whole purpose of you being here is to trash talk Taylor. Like hate posts about Taylor. Downvote anything positive about Taylor.

It's really Taylor's world. :dies:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

nnnn the title change

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

and they ALL give this energy btw

OMG

Same here, in fact, i havent heard ONE song from her albums since reputation, I'm not even actively avoiding it

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

I told y'all the bulk of the sales/streams for this are coming from the Swifties obsessively streaming/buying the multiple versions and not the GP and y'all jumped me but it's the truth

Her sales are giving BTS

And your evidence for this is…?

5 minutes ago, MattieB said:

Same here, in fact, i havent heard ONE song from her albums since reputation, I'm not even actively avoiding it

Every song in the current climate, no matter how big it is, is avoidable

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

The flopping in question:

17 songs over 100M & 3 over 200M in 70 days

GRLXuI5WgAA8kyB?format=jpg&name=large

Just for clarity:

TTPD: 31 songs, 17 songs over 100m

Eternal Sunshine (Standard), Cowboy Carter, Radical Optimism, Hit Me Hard And Soft, combined: 61 songs, 16 songs over 100m (6, 1, 3 and 6 each respectively)

I'd be mad at Taylor too :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11

9 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

"We" and yet ou "joined" in June. The whole purpose of you being here is to trash talk Taylor. Like hate posts about Taylor. Downvote anything positive about Taylor.

It's really Taylor's world. :dies:

Really? What about your purpose then? Flatter literally everything your cult head member does without any critic mind etc. Much worse. That's why we got to this low point in music, it's literally made for toddlers without any knowledge of MUSIC.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

7 minutes ago, MattieB said:

so you haven't left the house since 2017? 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, NextBish90 said:

That's why we got to this low point in music, it's literally made for toddlers without any knowledge of MUSIC.

Knowledge-less toddlers like Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Bruce Springsteen and Dolly Parton? 

• Like 2

omg a Swiftie moderator changed my title

it wasn't even offensive but they must have been fuming:bibliahh:

Edited by midnightdawn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.