• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildHeart

• Windy Day

• Dear Reader

• penguintim

Top Posters In This Topic

She has the most purchased and streamed album of the year by a landslide :toofunny3: 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

A lot of people seem to have the flawed idea that a radio hit is the epitome of success in music, or even the sole example of it.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Maybe these users should appeal to Elon to create a Twitter Hot 200 chart then since Twitter vibes are seemingly the preferable metric of success over streams & sales (unless it's their fave who's at #1 ofc). :laugh:

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

As we know she can make her shenanigans with charts and etc, but I literally don't know a single person knowing a single song from this thing. She is making a fake bubble and that's so sad. Fake, that's the one word this whole thing deserves.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 23

This just proves that anything with Taylor's name will go viral, even if it's lies :toofunny3:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

They're honestly right :ryan3:

the only song I've heard from this album is fortnight and it's all thanks to tiktok

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

She does have a point because even though I avoid Taylor's music, I usually hear a song or two on Twitter or the radio but I have yet to hear anything from this :rip: 

Taylor's being merciful on the OTHs. She knows they are 1 smash away from combusting to flames :fan:

well, artistically speaking, she indeed did miserably fall flat on her face

but commericially, not at all (unofortunately) 

idk why some people are so desperate to make it seem as TS is flopping. it will unavoidably happen sooner or later. why force it rn when she's objectively not?

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.