• Windy Day

• Dear Reader

55 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Not the birds snub Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

As of yesterday:

Birds of a Feather - 8.59M

Lunch - 3.6M

Chihiro - 3.02M

HMHAS will soon have three tracks hit 300M streams before TTPD and Chihiro will soon have more streams than every album track off TTPD (BOAF already does). Like even Cruel Summer is gonna pass Fortnight on Spotify global soon.

So nothing went wrong with the #1 most streamed album on Spotify yesterday, extending the record for most days at the top spot this year.

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

You mean birds the song that has shameless autoplay? And comes uo after any song you play, despite never even listening to anything from this?

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

I mean it would be even more embarrasing if it didn't had good numbers even with the crazy autoplay Finneas bought

• Like 2

The album currently has only one single and I hear it on the radio every day :michael: maybe y'all are just in a bubble.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, penguintim said:

Isn't she?

spacer.png

but but but Twitter vibes!!! but but but the clubs in my small village in Cyprus are never playing her songs!!!!

• Haha 1

I mean...it's true?

I gave the album a few tries and it's just forgettable and bland. Can't recall how each song sounds. 

2 hours ago, WildHeart said:

Because Billie's album is a month newer than TTPD. Does ATRL user Windy Day just not gaf about critical thinking? 

billie is in the top 3 while taylor is N/A in the top 20 tho? :confused:

it's one thing not being in the top 5 after some time but it's another bombing into oblivion like that...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

and Chihiro will soon have more streams than every album track off TTPD

And 10 songs from TTPD has more streams than 4th most streamed song of HMHAS. The power of people listening more than 3 songs from an album

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

Like even Cruel Summer is gonna pass Fortnight on Spotify global soon

It is hard to compete with the biggest female song of the streaming era, a song that is also bigger than any Billie song ever. She really did THAT 18 years into her career, whew :clap3:

So nothing went wrong with the #1 most streamed album on Spotify yesterday, extending the record for most days at the top spot this year.

Most streamed album of the year* is next hopefully 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

It absolutely is possible if they aren't a fan of hers or they just simply have not had the chance to.

There are plenty of artists whose albums I haven't heard. I have not heard a single song from the last few Morgan Wallen albums (I choose not to because he is a racist and ugly). 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

billie is in the top 3 while taylor is N/A in the top 20 tho? :confused:

Benson Boone's song is also top 10 while Taylor is N/A in the top 20. Is Benson's Fireworks & Rollerblades bigger album than TTPD too? What about Hozier's album Unheard? Is it bigger than TTPD too since it also has a bigger song than Fortnight? 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

3 hours ago, Klein said:

The more people listen to the whole album, the less people are focused on a single song.

You do realize albums are collection of songs right? And out of that collection, only TWO (out of 31 :dies: )are in the top 100 streamed songs of the week. 

• Thumbs Down 1

it's all smoke and mirrors her "success" is manufactured and manipulated

no one knows these songs except for the rabid fanbase

nothing stuck with the public atp she's the female jungkook

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

You do realize albums are collection of songs right? And out of that collection, only TWO (out of 31 :dies: )are in the top 100 streamed songs of the week. 

That's because people are listening to the entire album, thus, there are no individual song pulling all of the streams. 

2 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

it's all smoke and mirrors her "success" is manufactured and manipulated

no one knows these songs except for the rabid fanbase

nothing stuck with the public atp she's the female jungkook

Girl, not even you believe that lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

nothing stuck with the public atp

Just how some artists spent 10 years flopping until they finally had something that stuck (and then immediately went back to flopping again)?

image.thumb.gif.5d3e1db739fce90e7254800b

• Haha 4

Just now, Feanor said:

Just how some artists spent 10 years flopping until they finally had something that stuck (and then immediately went back to flopping again)?

Better than 10 years of releasing variants and re-releases to inflate your stats (and ego)

Nothing compares to organic success!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

You do realize albums are collection of songs right?

That's exactly what I'm saying. That's why we look at the entire collection of songs instead of 1 or 2. And that collection of songs is still receiving 20-25M daily streams 11 weeks in. 

6 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Better than 10 years of releasing variants and re-releases to inflate your stats (and ego)

Nothing compares to organic success!

Nothing compares to organic success indeed. Which is why Taylor can sell out stadiums in an instant, get multiple hits, have half a dozen albums smash at the same time.

Meanwhile others only have 1 hit in 10 years which didn't translate into anything. Catalog? Dead. Album? Out of the chart. Follow up singles? Bombed. See what happens when your success is inorganic?

Edited by Feanor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's because people are listening to the entire album, thus, there are no individual song pulling all of the streams. 

So then they ALL should be close to each other in streams, but they're not? The math ain't mathing. 

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

But ya know what she's slaying regardless so I have no doge in this fight. 

It's very fanbase-driven, indeed. Of course, that's not a bad thing, but none of the songs really escaped the bubble of Swifties like the lead/second/third singles of her other releases did. This album won't be remembered by the GP like reputa or 1989 or even folkmore

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

So then they ALL should be close to each other in streams, but they're not? The math ain't mathing. 

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

But ya know what she's slaying regardless so I have no doge in this fight. 

They are close in streams, though. Expect for the single (fortnight) and another track that's gaining traction on TikTok (Broken Heart) 

I'm going to need her to start flopping soon because these hate threads are so embarrassing. Give the haters some ammo, they've been going through it for such a long time. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MattieB said:

Same here, in fact, i havent heard ONE song from her albums since reputation, I'm not even actively avoiding it

Her best album. :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.