Taylor goes viral for random X user never hearing a TTPD song

midnightdawn

On 7/2/2024 at 2:14 PM, Dear Reader said:

Do you know which thread you've entered in, or…?Β :toofunny3:

Turn on your brain, did I say that, or some random Twitter user?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildHeart

• dirrtydiana

• Windy Day

• Dear Reader

30 minutes ago, MattieB said:

When i have stand manipulating streams and charts I'm sure I'd be no.1 too

Well yes, streaming an artists music manipulates their streams and charts poisitions by causing them to be higher, that's how the charts work.

Well they're right. The only known song was the lead with Post Malone. Heard that on the radio a few months back but the song just.....disappeared.Β 

11 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

I've been to the eras tour and the people don't usually know most of the songs.Β 

This is so easily disproven it's criminally insane to assert such a claim in the first placeΒ :rip:Β 

Β 

Β 

Taylor has entire stadiums of people singing along to album tracks/non-singles that the GP definitely wouldn't be aware of. She has literally always excelled at that because as a longtime member of her fanbase, we have always enjoyed her album tracks more than her singles.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Thanks 7

This tweet can get million likes and it would still mean **** and won't make Taylor lose 1% of her popularity. Yeah, some haven't heard a single TTPD song so what now?

Β 

:clack:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Windy Day said:

and the OP is asking how TTPD has been the #1 album for months with 0 hit song in the era of streaming while other, more well known, albums have MULTIPLE songs charting higher than TTPD's biggest song. people are wondering whyΒ and i proposed that it's mainly due to fans and that the gp isn't consuming the album, which would explain why even the lead single is charting so low. can you read?

I was told it's being consumed as a cOhEsIvE bOdY oF wOrK thats why only 2 (out of 31) songs are in the top 100 on streams (Billie has 5 out of 10).

Β 

American Idol Laughing GIF

• Haha 1

My god why would we lie? I also never heard any song from this album :rip:Β 

Β 

i just saw on twitter that a song from reputatuon dont blame me has over 1b streams. EXCUSE ME. I never heard it.Β 
Β 

but then i look again and i see bloody mary has around 500m streams and that song was EVERYWHERE.Β 
Β 

Taylors shenanigans will be exposed one day and OH i will be enjoying it.Β 
Β 

clown hoe

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, StayFrosty said:

I was told it's being consumed as a cOhEsIvE bOdY oF wOrK

Well yes! That's why it's been the most streamed album in the US and the most/2nd most streamed almbum globally since release.

6 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

This is so easily disproven it's criminally insane to assert such a claim in the first placeΒ :rip:Β 

Β 

Β 

Taylor has entire stadiums of people singing along to album tracks/non-singles that the GP definitely wouldn't be aware of. She has literally always excelled at that because as a longtime member of her fanbase, we have always enjoyed her album tracks more than her singles.Β 
Β 

Β 

Lmao I thought the residents were just being Karen's but the sound from the stadium travels really far :rip:Β oh those poor old ppl :dies:Β 

Β 

maybe Dublin should get one of those roof stadiums :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, WildHeart said:

Was that really the best you could come up with?Β 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

well i'd get a warning point if i shared how i'm feeling after exchanging a few posts with you on that topic so let me keep it cute by saying that swifties aren't known for their brains

Β 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

Β 

4 hours ago, StayFrosty said:

I was told it's being consumed as a cOhEsIvE bOdY oF wOrK thats why only 2 (out of 31) songs are in the top 100 on streams (Billie has 5 out of 10).

Β 

American Idol Laughing GIF

clock itΒ :fan:

Β 

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

well i'd get a warning point if i shared how i'm feeling after exchanging a few posts with you on that topic so let me keep it cute by saying that swifties aren't known for their brains

Talking of brains when you think Benson, Hozier and Billie has bigger GP support than Taylor, giving... nevermind

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, StayFrosty said:

I was told it's being consumed as a cOhEsIvE bOdY oF wOrKΒ 

Yes it is, that's why it is the most streamed album of the year with over 4 Billion streams alreadyΒ 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WildHeart said:

Talking of brains when you think Benson, Hozier and Billie has bigger GP support than Taylor, giving... nevermind

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

well, looks like the gp chose them over fortnite since they're anihilating taylor

Β 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

8 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

well, looks like the gp chose them over fortnite since they're anihilating taylor

Β 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

Hope my fave reach their GP popularity someday

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

10 pages cause for some people it's so hard to accept she has no real impact besides her forced streams and sales

Β 

Katamari

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

10 pages cause for some people it's so hard to accept she has no real impact besides her forced streams and sales

Β 

Katamari

Meanwhile she's actually on the biggest tour of all time (by a VERY large margin) proving that the sales and streams actually translate to real world impact. But yall seem to have a cognitive dissonance about that.

Β 

:ryan3:Β 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Meanwhile she's actually on the biggest tour of all time (by a VERY large margin) proving that the sales and streams actually translate to real world impact. But yall seem to have a cognitive dissonance about that.

Β 

:ryan3:Β 

She has a large fanbase that would go see her as many times as they can, travel anywhere, buy whatever **** she puts out. When have we stated otherwise? We know how obsessive and gullible her stans can be, there's no denying.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, WildHeart said:

Hope my fave reach their GP popularity someday

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

i dont get how difficult it is for you to understand that this is the topic of this thread? if you keep deflecting and going off topic i might have to report you

Β 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

Β 

8 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

She has a large fanbase that would go see her as many times as they can, travel anywhere, buy whatever **** she puts out. When have we stated otherwise? We know how obsessive and gullible her stans can be, there's no denying.

Do you actually believe a "fanbase" alone can sell out 7 (or 8?) stadium dates in London? Like 10 stadium dates in Australia? She obviously has GP support and that's backed up by her unique daily/monthly listeners on Spotify being the highest or 2nd highest consistently for 2+ years now. There are literal objective facts that you cannot deny.

:clack:Β 
Β 

Β 

Adding to this:

Β 

:rip:Β Is "Swiftie" just a catch all term for everyone that likes a single Taylor Swift song? You realize not everyone that attends a concert date or streams an artist is a "stan" right? Stans are, numerically, a minority in society. The majority of concert attendees are going to be general listeners or casual fans.
Β 

There are not enough "hardcore stans" (willing to travel the ends of the earth and pay for multiple concert tickets) in the world to fill stadiums for multiple nights on end in every single continent on the planet.Β 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i dont get how difficult it is for you to understand that this is the topic of this thread? if you keep deflecting and going off topic i might have to report you

Β 

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

Β 

Go ahead, report me. This thread is about Taylor's lack of GP support so i am totally on point so go ahead and let's see if i receive any WP and really off topic

Vg6P-ooN_400x400.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.