Megan debuts streaming farms. Surprised?

My Tears Ricochet

not surprised, she desperately needs it right now

The clean version of the album was merged with the explicit version in this update.

Y'all acting a fool.

:deadbanana2:

• Like 5

I mean it got kinda obvious. 

Hiss, BOA, and this album all had modest or poor debuts on Spotify then suddenly had notable rises the next few days, then once the debut tracking week ended they collapsed big time and never stabilized.

With Hiss it was at least realistic because Nicki's antics + Big Foot drew attention to it throughout the week, but the latter two instances didn't really have any reasonable correlation to the increases they got.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, tomo said:

The clean version of the album was merged with the explicit version in this update.

Y'all acting a fool.

???

How does it explain the filtering rate??

Her album got 11M streams yesterday, but her whole discography only have 8M streams after getting bot streams filtered. This is some Kpop level ****

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

???

How does it explain the filtering rate??

Her album got 11M streams yesterday, but her whole discography only have 8M streams after getting bot streams filtered. This is some Kpop level ****

It is not a filtering rate. You guys missed the the another entire version of album streams from the first 2 days.

She fell on this update because the album didn't received 11M. It actually did like 4-5M. The others streams just moved to the main album, I fear. 

:suburban:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Somehow she always wins. I CAN stand it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

:deadbanana4:

We were rooting for you, we were ALL rooting for you...

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

during a time of multiple variants and sabrina carpenter autoplay….i could give less of a f*ck if megan needs to do what she has to do as an independent queen 

spacer.png

Edited by Minto
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 13

1 hour ago, Minto said:

during a time of multiple variants and sabrina carpenter autoplay….i could give less of a f*ck if megan needs to do what she has to do as an independent queen 

spacer.png

sure full power to her, but it is useless, it won't count towards anything other than spotify counter. so she needs to scam better

:clack:

Embarrassing and she struggling to send any song in the top 20 on apple. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

This is what happens when you are NOT the queen of rap and you're NOT able to come up with fresh sounds, flows, producers, or even adlibs. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

8 hours ago, tomo said:

Y'all acting a fool.

So we have an answer yet every single poster here is so desperate that they're ignoring it in an attempt to be shady. Megan really has you girls pressed with an independent album release :ahh: 

• Like 3

A 3 day old album "EARNING ITS BEST DAY EVER, AGAIN!!" is the perfect example of a Khia achievement for that user who was asking the other day.

• Like 1

This is the third Spotify thread I see with tweets from that TS fan. Do they live in the Spotify charts? :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.