What's your favorite music reactor?

goverm3nth0ker

heyyy I made this thread because ik i like music reactions and find out if there are any others I don't know about, sometimes that makes me like an album or see it from another perspective

mines are:

the iconic queen 

i personally adore Ashley she's so relatable

and this twink is so funny too

AJay and Ashley for me as well!

There's also this dude who reacts to music with his dad that I enjoy watching too.

Idk if y'all remember him, but there was this dude named daddy Dylan who used to react to music, but he stopped. I loved watching his reactions to music, even though his takes used to piss me off sometimes.

spacer.png

i like this father son duo a lot recently. They might be less "entertaining" but they give really nuanced commentary and I respect their embrace & appreciation for pop instead of aversion to it, despite being fans of hip hop and rock primarily 

it's a rotating ensemble, but reacttothek is the only reaction channel that doesn't annoy me. looove hearing them dissect the songs and not just mindlessly stan/hate

24 minutes ago, jrd30121994 said:

Ajay is very funny and her reactions seem very genuine. Troy is honestly my dream man 

:ryan3:

i was today years old when i found out troy is STRAIGHT ???

• Haha 1

Im starting to dislike all of them because all they do is give fake blow job faces and gasp.

• Like 1

Yes! I really like hthaze's energy. He made me like **** Pop. Now that's some real power.

none they all kinda piss me off LOL. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Troy is my go to. 

K85sJ_.gif

These ladies, even though they only react to Madonna (until they get through her 42 year career) - they actually are insightful and thoughtful and aren't just there for the clicks and to go viral with open mouth :o "shocked" reactions.

Ashley and Ashley only. She's genuinely funny to me. 

Every other one posted in here is a cringefest and FAKE. :rogue:

Edited by Heldenzeit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.