Moments that almost made you unstan your favorite artists?

Strawberry Bubble

When Selena had a lip sync fail and went "WTF" at the Jingle Ball in 2013. 

At that point in my life it was rare to hear anybody say the f bomb, and on top of that she wasn't even singing? :dies: GODDAMN girl.

And idk what was going on with the hair. The news outlets were going in on her negatively. 

But now music has shifted so much it's totally normal. 

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Haha 5

Avril is trying really hard since Love Sux was released almost everyday and well... Paramore reducing themselves and cancelling the dates on my country to be a opening act really left a sour taste in me.... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

HsthaA.gif

omg i remember this :snorkle:

8 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

omg i remember this :snorkle:

I think many casual fans and the GP did unstan after this. It was too much. The way she went from the biggest artist globally with one of the biggest peak in music history to a flop in 2013 :deadbanana:

• Like 1

Shakira when she became a boring housewife and wouldn't leave her Barcelona house for ANYTHING. 

• Like 3

When Bey decided to make the vinyl for self titled a limited edition. I can't even find a used copy for sale:rogue:

Rih saying that R9 was going to come out in 2019:rogue:

Edited by itshyolee

I LITERALLY unstanned gaga after the incident already mentioned in this thread (I wonʻt repost the gif cause itʻs DISGUSTING)

it happened to be good timing, because everything released after that was a downgrade.

Edited by 50thStateofMind
  • Like 3

Blue Banisters 

target f'ed up and canceled my tractor vinyl and then her store canceled my signed CD. 

And the album sucks 

I didn't listen to her for like 6 months :rip:

It was a rough few months seeing her perform this everywhere that would let her on stage :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cardi: Where do we start?

Frank: Nothing, so far, he stays off the radar and drops when he drops. 

1 hour ago, Robburro said:

Paramore reducing themselves and cancelling the dates on my country to be a opening act really left a sour taste in me

Brazilian spotted!

• Haha 1

ME! —> YNTCD was really, really tough to sit through. I was packing my bags around the time The Archer came. :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

It was a rough few months seeing her perform this everywhere that would let her on stage :gaycat6:

42 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

ME! —> YNTCD was really, really tough to sit through. I was packing my bags around the time The Archer came. :dies: 

You know i see what you are saying but this video and the VMA performance was a serve back in the day. The snake turning into a butterfly? I was locked in.

47 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

i REALLY understand you 

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

lover almost killed half the fanbase lol

• Haha 1

Gaga -- The "A Star Is Born" era. I looked at her on all the red carpets dressed in her Hollywood glamour and acting all serious. While I was happy for her continued success, it really hit me how much she changed. She was no longer the weirdo/outcast I originally became a fan of and it felt like she lost all the things I admired about her. 

this song was awful but yeah kinda got bored of her but WHAT really made me unstan was my toxic ex was also an Avril stan than I started to disown her and falling in reverse

plus she treat Mod Sun so poorly and I respect him more.

don't think i've ever unstanned anyone else. I still love Denis Stoff and Evermore (except Evermore just stopped making music so I had to unstan) 

When Madonna released "Give Me All Your Luvin" as her single before the Superbowl and it was identical to the demo except for the additions of M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj. I literally wrote a 5 page dissertation about how horrible it was for her at that particular stage of her career

Edited by discosean

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.