Lana Del Rey - "Zodiac"

VeniceBeach

Leaked in lq. The song was recorded for Ocean Blvd but was replaced with Candy Necklace at the last moment :bird:

• Like 3

finally, should have replaced one of those god awful interludes

• Thanks 1

The way she scrapped this and gave us 8 whole min of fuckass interludes instead...I hate it here

heartaglows-lana-del-rey.gif

• Like 2

Holy ****. :jonny5: Absolutely stunning song. Had she put this on the album somewhere in that A&W - Candy Necklace - Jon Batiste Interlude run.... Imagine.

It kind of has similar vibes to the new song she opened her Fenway Park show with, hmm...

she makes stupid choices all the time so i'm not surprised

• Like 1

Ok I'm picking up the connections now between this and Candy Necklace.

Zodiac is about a serial killer and she also based the Candy Necklace music video on the Black Dahlia murder.

Need this in HQ to add to the album, i deleted those **** ass interludes anyways

Lana girl I hate you sometimes because like why would you just sit on this? Candy Necklace is superior but I have a feeling this in HQ would have us on the floor :deadbanana4:

Not listening until it leaks in HQ because I want to experience it in all it's glory for the first time, I already forgot how the snippets sounded like 

This puta is annoyingggg. This song is a a classic that got away. It's the closest thing we've gotten to an UV song in forever but it has those sophisticated, quirky vibes that make her newer music superior (A&W, Venice *****, Chemtrails).

The fact that she cut this SMASHA but threw on those two interludes pains me but I gotta trust girly had her vision.   :suburban:

it's a great song but maybe she didn't get approval from the victims families and decided not to release it because of that or something. it's a very sensitive subject tbh

Walk straight

Keep your head up

Shannon Gilbert

I'm walking with you

Megan Waterman

We won't forget you

Amber Costello

Walk straight

Keep your head up

:'( 

Scrap Tuff and release this, it's not too late :dancehall3:

This is so gorgeous and I like it better than CN, but I have to say that CN fits the album better. Oh Lanita, the vision you have...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.