🚢CaMiLa debuts cruise ship singer career after flop

gatito

Booked n busy :clap3:

Will there be a Tour for her album?

43 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

If she wants to be on the latin market she will need to snatch a good producer like Tainy or Obby On The Drums, do good catchy music and collab with every A-List on the market since being a woman on that market is hard af. Only Shakira, Rosalia and Karol could manage to get hit after hit in the past years while Natti, Becky and Thalia just came and went. Emilia and Tini did good but they have the entire Argentina on her side and idk if Cuba is enough of a market to keep you relevant WW while Naty and Nicki are just releasing and some of their songs sticks and Kali isn't that popular on LatAm but in the States but if she wanted to keep afloat her career based on the Latin market she would be nowhere near success wise. Not gonna talk about Danna and Belinda since they just tried to have a hit with controversy and the GP said no and even their fans kind of abandoned them.

Oh you nailed it. I agree but for some reason her label always has faith in her even though I think she talentless.  She going to snatch up a couple of people and she most likely going to have an image change also.

I'll be perched for the boxscore. It'll be like:

Capacity: 5,600

Came on deck: 3,900

Went to sleep instead: 1,400

Threw themselves to the sharks: 300

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

I'll be perched for the boxscore. It'll be like:

Capacity: 5,600

Came on deck: 3,900

Went to sleep instead: 1,400

Threw themselves to the sharks: 300

88aa8f171fee9bf59a1f297951d4ffee_w200.gi

@gatitoit was NEVER even Camila. You posted FALSE INFORMATION.

its Meghan Trainor. FACT CHECK BEFORE YOU POST!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.