🚢CaMiLa debuts cruise ship singer career after flop

gatito

dIrf4ek.jpeg

will the havana singer find success in this new venture or will she go down with the titanic? :monkey:

• Haha 1

This is actually really cool. I know a lot of fans would want to see their fave in this kind of setting 

Imagine being in the middle of the ocean with nowhere to go and all you hear if her screeching "I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT IM YOUR SENÕRITA" no ma'am

• Haha 16
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Even THE Janet Jackson has done cruise ship gigs soooooooooooooooooo

She has? Was that during or after her peak?

:suburban:

Edited by SoldierofLove

4 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

She has? Was that during or after her peak?

:suburban:

It was a charity gig for the Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage (where lots of rich POC go on) and the final date of the State Of The World tour in 2019. Raised about $20M-$30M :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

It was a charity gig for the Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage (where lots of rich POC go on) and the final date of the State Of The World tour in 2019. Raised about $20M-$30M :coffee:

This isn't the same :suburban:

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

8 minutes ago, Janet said:

This isn't the same :suburban:

Ohhh ok. Yea this isn't the same. 

I got the impression that Janet was doing her "If" breakdown during lunch buffet next to the bottomless shrimp tray. 

• Haha 3

I can't imagine being bombarded with her screechy-no vocal talent-ass voice.

Jumping off the ship immediately:suburban:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

when are we getting our ticket bestie @Kern

4 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Ohhh ok. Yea this isn't the same. 

I got the impression that Janet was doing her "If" breakdown during lunch buffet next to the bottomless shrimp tray. 

You should still look up videos of it, I remember there was a clip where Janet drags the audience during the encore as she asked them to jump during Together Again and they all just stood instead, to which sbe asks "y'all got anchors on your feet?" :rip:

What drag will Camila use for her audience if she asks them to jump I wonder? :ryan3: 

5 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

You should still look up videos of it, I remember there was a clip where Janet drags the audience during the encore as she asked them to jump during Together Again and they all just stood instead, to which sbe asks "y'all got anchors on your feet?" :rip:

What drag will Camila use for her audience if she asks them to jump I wonder? :ryan3: 

I am so mad you didn't come with a link and made me work for it :rip:

20:04

:bibliahh:

20:18: GET UP!

:bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Hopefully the ship goes somewhere near the Bermuda triangle. 

• Haha 3

She most likely going to do a Spanish album after this and try the Latin market since everyone keeps saying no to her. 

Well I hope she get enough money for it because looking at her new album streams she will need it so

5 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

She most likely going to do a Spanish album after this and try the Latin market since everyone keeps saying no to her. 

If she wants to be on the latin market she will need to snatch a good producer like Tainy or Obby On The Drums, do good catchy music and collab with every A-List on the market since being a woman on that market is hard af. Only Shakira, Rosalia and Karol could manage to get hit after hit in the past years while Natti, Becky and Thalia just came and went. Emilia and Tini did good but they have the entire Argentina on her side and idk if Cuba is enough of a market to keep you relevant WW while Naty and Nicki are just releasing and some of their songs sticks and Kali isn't that popular on LatAm but in the States but if she wanted to keep afloat her career based on the Latin market she would be nowhere near success wise. Not gonna talk about Danna and Belinda since they just tried to have a hit with controversy and the GP said no and even their fans kind of abandoned them.

Edited by Julia Fox

9 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

is that not what Familia was?:deadvision:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.